Request / Peter Doherty cover of Jeane

Thanks very much.

I use to love Mr. Doherty, now I think he is a genius.

Fun Guy. Isn't it?

Thanks again

Bona Drag said:
Thanks very much.

I use to love Mr. Doherty, now I think he is a genius.

Fun Guy. Isn't it?

Thanks again

He'd be a genius if he valued writing or making music above getting off his tits. I guess we'll have to do with second rate shite - I mean Babyshambles - instead then!

Still, can't wait to get hold of this cover mind...

AlbertFinney said:
He'd be a genius if he valued writing or making music above getting off his tits. I guess we'll have to do with second rate shite - I mean Babyshambles - instead then!

Agreed.

I don't think much comes above heroin for an addict now does it. Family, friends, loved ones or music.

Thanks Anna! I liked it a lot; what a contrast after hearing MCR's Jack the Ripper :)eek: ) recently!
Do you know when/where he was singing that?

its in the libertines 'babyshambles sessions' burried in a track among other songs (titled 'a lot of songs' hehe)

they recorded thoses sessions in new york but i'm not quite sure when, probably towards the end

Yep near the end of the Libertines. He actually does a very short Everyday is like Sunday too, and as someone mentioned, Well I wonder.

thanks!

does anyone know where I could find his song Beg, Steal or Borrow
I saw him sing it on Jonathan Ross and I really liked it

i love beg steal or borrow :)

which version do you want? there's the one from jonathan ross (ripped audio -its my favourite), the band version which was on the single and a few from live shows.

thanks Anna!
yes, it's a great song.
he's got a lot of talent, yet he's trying so hard to waste it...
I'd love to hear the version he did on jonathan - that was great!

kindest regards,
Buxton

Back
Top Bottom