For Depeche Mode fans....

The Seeker of Good Songs

LACUNA COIL will be tonight's featured artist on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", performing on the show's outdoor stage in front of hundreds of fans. "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" airs at 12:05 a.m. on the ABC network, so be sure to tune in to witness LACUNA COIL's first live U.S. television performance.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/LACUNA COIL Announce DEPECHE MODE Cover 'Enjoy The Silence' As New Single - May 9, 2006

Following on from the chart success of their latest single "Our Truth", LACUNA COIL are now set to unleash their second single to be taken from the critically acclaimed album "Karmacode". "Enjoy The Silence" is due to be released in the U.K. on Monday, June 26.

LACUNA COIL have created an intense and mesmerizing reworking of the classic DEPECHE MODE track and made it their own, with Marco Coti Zelati, the band's bassist, adding new arrangements and vocal parts to make it the perfect LACUNA COIL song.

Reporting in fresh from their sellout U.S. tour with ROB ZOMBIE, the band commented, "The tour is over and it couldnt have been better!!!! The reaction from the Zombie crowd has been amazing and we have won over a lot of new fans spreading the LACUNA COIL word wider. The reaction to our cover of 'Enjoy The Silence' has been so amazing that its going to be the next single that will be released in June. See you on the European festivals!"

"Enjoy The Silence" will be available in the following formats:

* "Enjoy The Silence – Vol. I" (CD Single Digipack + Poster)

01. Enjoy The Silence
02. To The Edge (live)
03. Fragile (live)
04. Enhanced video interview

* "Enjoy The Silence – Vol. II" (CD Single)

01. Enjoy The Silence
02. Virtual Environment (non-album bonus track)

* "Enjoy The Silence - Vol II" (7 Blue Coloured Vinyl)

01. Enjoy The Silence
02. Silence

As far as D-Mode covers go, I dug the Pumpkins' "Never Let Me Down Again". That whole tribute album was cool, but I especially liked their cover because they made the song their own in a subtle way. People who like the Mode should pick that album up.

good call

Jim Rome said:
As far as D-Mode covers go, I dug the Pumpkins' "Never Let Me Down Again". That whole tribute album was cool, but I especially liked their cover because they made the song their own in a subtle way. People who like the Mode should pick that album up.

the pumpkins cover was the only one i heard and, while not being a huge fan, i really liked their version. i'll have to check that out.

Back
Top Bottom