Sons and Daughters

heatrowguy

What do people think? Tuh tuh tuh?

I saw them at Salford and their sound was terrible, and they seem a bit... grouchy. Then again at Ally Pally and they were like a different band, really enjoyed it. I'm toying with the idea of getting their cd.

i thought very good, not commericial but good and i like the fact that they are a bit 'grouchy'

They're alright I suppose, though to be honest I find most conventional rock/pop bands rather boring compared to Morrissey/The Smiths. The bass player always looks amusingly bored shitless which is quite endearing. Sadly the biggest topic of hilarity at Grimsby was the mini-corset that the vocalist wears in an attempt to reduce the size of her podgy belly, which has the opposite effect of drawing attention to it by squeezing the flab into a spare tire above the corset. Lord knows I'm hardly svelte myself, but someone ought to tell her it just aint working - I couldn't keep my eyes off it during the gig.

Yeah, my mate commented on her belly, but also said she was one hot vixen or some such words

Support Bands

I've only watched one support band at a Morrissey gig, Marion at Bradford in '95.
His support bands never make an impact. I don't realise that the bands are on half the time, I thought Franz Ferdinand was on the intro songs at the MEN,can't remember Sack.

I dont think the main female guitarist is any good - could her a word she said and she doesnt even play the guitar just holds her hand there. The other members are much better

Back
Top Bottom