London Tickets Please

MOZINES

Wide To Receive
HI EVERYONE!

Im desperately looking for LONDON TICKETS (Any Date). Standing tickets if possible, should you Know of anyone selling one or two could you let me know?!:rolleyes:
THANKS A MILLION

Just turn up cos I'm 100% certain that you find a few people selling it, there were a lot of tickets went unsold at Alexandra Palace and some of them went for just £10. I know two people got free tickets there cos they were giving them away

Other option is ebay but expect to pay more for it. Hope you make to the gigs:cool:

London Tickets

Ringleader said:
Just turn up cos I'm 100% certain that you find a few people selling it, there were a lot of tickets went unsold at Alexandra Palace and some of them went for just £10. I know two people got free tickets there cos they were giving them away

Other option is ebay but expect to pay more for it. Hope you make to the gigs:cool:

Thanks for your message, I couldn't find anything appealing on ebay, and I'm pretty sure ther will be unsold tickets and quite cheap at last minute, but I live in Paris and to pay the Eurostar or a plane for a "maybe" is quite tricky and expensive!!!!!! Let's see I'm always lucky when it comes to MoZ. I was at the Alexandra Palace and it was a great gig!!!!!!!! If you get to go to London or Manchster enjoy the concert!!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom