Marlay Park Poster

I am a Ghost

There is a nice full-page advertisement for the Dublin Marlay Park gig in the Irish Mirror today featuring the ice-cream shot.
Yummy!

I was guessing a poster of Morrissey with the ice cream or the album cover

Hope you keep the paper it may come up as a collector item:D

The Mirror? Icky! ;)

It was in the Herald a few times, and the Sunday Times the week before the tickets went on sale. Would actually love a glossy version of this for the wall!

I completely agree! Housemate got it for some competition entry form, I swear! Wouldn't give "Independent" media my hard earned euros :)

I have to spare tixs for marley park ,stuck with them now as friends cant make it ,im travelling from manchester to be there ,do you know anyone willing to buy them from me ? i will sell the pair for 50 quid ,under face value ,at least the 50 will pay towards my travelling expenses !

Sorry to say, the concert isn't sold out yet charming gal, you might have more luck selling them closer to the event. The show is being *heavily* promoted so I'd say there is a fair chance it'll sell out.

Or, perhaps someone on a Magic Numbers/Dandy Warhols forum could take them?

Ringleader said:
Heavily promoted how come?

Erhm... because the promoters want to make money on it? Sorry if I'm being daft but I don't really understand the question. Bud are sponsoring it (it's part of the "bud rising" series of concerts in Ireland) and there are lots of newspaper/tv/radio ads and competitions on the radio and in some papers too.

It's all good!

This is a long shot, but are you the same "Spicer" who helped me out with the Satan Rejected My Soul single about 18 months ago..?

If so, I've lost your fabulous list of live shows...wouldn't mind another look...

If not, sorry....

David

No... I think a couple of people think I'm that person judging from the private messages I've been getting! :o

Back
Top Bottom