Sweet and tender hooligans (Moved to "Other Music" forum)

gasmeter

Was handed a flyer ootside Glasgow academy for this tribute band, they are playing Glasgow on Thursday 15th june at G2 [downstairs at the garage} .

Are they any good? Saw The Smyths last month and thought they were excellent . Ive checked their website and there is no mention of any uk dates :confused:

gasmeter said:
Was handed a flyer ootside Glasgow academy for this tribute band, they are playing Glasgow on Thursday 15th june at G2 [downstairs at the garage} .

Are they any good? Saw The Smyths last month and thought they were excellent . Ive checked their website and there is no mention of any uk dates :confused:

Not really. I mean, i'll give the lead singer credit for being able to mimic Moz's mannerisms and facial gestures. People have beef with that guy here in Los Angeles because of his vanity. They also played new songs of the Ringleader album before it was even released or played here on this side of the globe. Distasteful. The band is good though. They actually sound decent.

Awwwww, I think Jose is lovely! He rang me in the UK from California. What a honey! :)
I'm really excited that they're doing some gigs in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom