Members Pics

its me

I know you can see a tiny picture of me on my profile...but here is a real picture. yay. More girls should post their photos..not that all these lads aren't divine... just to even up the score.:D

WhyteGrrrl said:

I know you can see a tiny picture of me on my profile...but here is a real picture. yay. More girls should post their photos..not that all these lads aren't divine... just to even up the score.:D

I second that - bring it on girls!

here i am - it gets cold around here
samdingle.jpg

Codreanu said:
This then will serve as an interim photo until you find a decent one to post. lol! :)

freya.jpg

haha. now i really have to post a pic of myself! but then again, that one is not all bad - i am blonde..

Freya said:

i never thought i'd be posting pictures of myself in a morrissey-forum...ever. but i was wrong! be kind :)
More, please! How about one in a chariot w/ two black cats?

I think I'm in love. :p

dallow_bg said:
I must say, Morrissey fans, at least the ones posting here, are pretty attractive people.

Is it wrong that I'm surprised?

No its not, our looks are a burden on all of us! :)

zom

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom