Members Pics

Glad, we need more testosteron on this board.

:D If that summarises your manliness, leave the pics!

elalvaro.jpg

no better pics in this computer...but well I won't look better in a better pic though

Pervo, are you Italian?

Pervo is becoming popular :)
(he's from Chile - yes, look it up)

This is a GENUINE pic of Jon/Server NTLI.
tinytim38gnb.jpg

Whatever he says, he KNOWS it's him, he was tricked into revealing himself (as it were) and there are more pics where this came from. This horrible rat only posts here to provoke people or cause unrest on the forum, ignore it and it will go away.

This is a GENUINE pic of Jon/Server NTLI.
tinytim38gnb.jpg

Whatever he says, he KNOWS it's him, he was tricked into revealing himself (as it were) and there are more pics where this came from. This horrible rat only posts here to provoke people or cause unrest on the forum, ignore it and it will go away.

I think he looks better then most people wearing the same outfit ;)

how would you know, DeliciousDemon? ;)

lol! Or did you run in on one of your parents to find him/her in a rather unpleasant pose! (I'm not kidding, it happened to people I know! :o)

lol! Or did you run in on one of your parents to find him/her in a rather unpleasant pose! (I'm not kidding, it happened to people I know! :o)

Nope, no such luck when it comes to my parents. Imagining people I pass by on the street or see wherever I go in the same outfit/hair/makeup brings me to the conclusion that whoever is in this picture looks rather ok for the given circumstances.

The aim of posting this picture was to embarass someone and I'm not sure it worked for me. I guess I'm just not too big on anyone trying to embarass anyone else this way, regardless of the cause.

My self-portrait pic, again. I promise you guys some new ones soon -- I am going with longer hair now, and it's presently at an unruly stage of growth. Patience.

226431051ljt0.jpg

so what's up with the water running from the shower while you are full clothed and wielding a camera? is that a ritual before bathing? or how you entertain the cats?

(and cod, you know it goes without saying........................ ;-) )

so what's up with the water running from the shower while you are full clothed and wielding a camera?
It's a grainy picture, no one. Do you honestly think my OCD would overlook the discomfiture of a leaking faucet? Such things are like, pardon me, chinese water torture. :(

No, there are no leaking taps here; nor is there disarrangement, dust, books unsystematically shelved, spontaneous activity etc.

But there is cat-hair, plenty of cat-hair...

(he's from Chile - yes, look it up)

Wow, Chile! I'm well aware where it is, thanks. :p As you can see, I can never tell where someone is from. ;)

Last edited:
Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom