Members Pics

My cat looks at me like that. I would take a photo but the miserable bitch won't come anywhere near me today.

Cod, what a beautifully sour looking cat!!
Well, you know how pets and their owners begin to resemble one another over time...

Don't let him fool you, he's just pulling a face for the camara -- my cat could give a zen-buddhist lessons in serenity.

catnapbv2.jpg

Well, you know how pets and their owners begin to resemble one another over time...

Really, congratulations. I think cats should be sour. It's my prime criteria when choosing a cat! My last cat, the long lamented Brian, could throw the most exquisite peeves. And I was sooooo proud!

One incident was sparked when my mother refused to set a place at the table for the cat, who had begun appearing at the head of the table at each mealtime. After all, isn't that where the head of the family rightfully sits? Anyhow, Brian wouldn't acknowledge mother while formulating an elegant plan for revenge, which featured missing car keys and other acts of resistance. :D

Help!.....I am now officially a speccy-four-eyes!!......I guess it comes to us all in the end!!.......I will be 40 next year so I suppose it was to be expected!.....so here's me in my new specs.... please be gentle with me!

Last edited:
You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Really, you do.

Awww!.....thanks mate....now I have your seal of approval I may even pluck up the courage to venture out in public again!....this will of course be a joy now as I will no longer be walking into lamposts what with my new 20:20 vision and all!......"At last I am born!"

Awww!.....thanks mate....now I have your seal of approval I may even pluck up the courage to venture out in public again!....this will of course be a joy now as I will no longer be walking into lamposts what with my new 20:20 vision and all!......"At last I am born!"

:D

I have to wear glasses you know?

But I only wear them indoors....
I should wear them all the time, as they do wonders for me,
but I have tried and tried, but I CANNOT wear them out.
I kinda feel as though everyone is looking at me.... :eek:

But I know it sounds daft (not to you obviously....) but they actually make life so much better.

:D

I have to wear glasses you know?

But I only wear them indoors....
I should wear them all the time, as they do wonders for me,
but I have tried and tried, but I CANNOT wear them out.
I kinda feel as though everyone is looking at me.... :eek:

But I know it sounds daft (not to you obviously....) but they actually make life so much better.

Maybe you should get a new pair of specs.....there are some beautiful frames out there these days.....I am enjoying mine at the moment.....but it could be just novelty value I guess......people do seem to be reacting differently to me in my specs....taking me more seriously which is very odd!....and my children think I look very "strict".....although they still don't take a "blind" bit of notice of a single thing I say!

@almareallymatters: you look like my dentist. :D

(which is a good thing, if you wondered...:))

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom