Members Pics

Yes, perhaps i shall grace you all with my visage once i find a decent picture.
We're still waiting...
Okay, maybe just me. ;)

Go on, grace us with your brown-eyed Tamil beauty!

"With your shining forehead and your eyes darkened by collyrium, with your simple manners and your sloping mons glowing with a string of jewels" :p
-- from the Tamil classic Purananuru

Cut that out, Cod! :rolleyes: Well, here's a photo of a relative of mine:

12.jpg

Its old-timey actress Vijayanthimala vamping in the grand old indian-cinema style. This much is true...

However, the following photo is closer to what I look like. I didn't take after my mother's side...

monkey_glasses.jpg

Well, here's a photo of a relative of mine:

12.jpg

Its old-timey actress Vijayanthimala vamping in the grand old indian-cinema style. This much is true...

I didn't take after my mother's side...
Alright, I just spent entirely too much time browsing galleries of this actress on the net.

So you do not take after your Mother's side? Not even just a wee little bit?
Say you do. Say you do. Say you do.

"haven't had a dream in a long time..." :p

However, the following photo is closer to what I look like.
monkey_glasses.jpg
Well then, there is someone I would like you to meet... his name is Mr. Improper (but you may call him PIMP)! :D
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/member.php?u=1851

Oh, and there is his friend, Wally...
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/member.php?u=150

Hey,

I've got to say that I give all you people ALOT of credit for being daring against the trolls to post your photos on the Internet. I did it before in the chat room and have paid the price numerous times. Hey though, you're all better looking and more attractive than me so, that's the reason then! lol

Cheers.

I'm on the right:

CropMeandSteph.jpg

<< That's also me in my avatar. Err on the right again, obv. Him on t'left's the lovely Paul. He posts on here but I don't know what name he uses. :)

EDIT: Sorry that photo looks so gross. It was on the kitchen table at my birthday party :rolleyes:

Brava! :D
Although there are two of you with the red hair, but I don't object, there can never be too many of us out there...
Are all of you Wiccans? :)

LOL!!! I'm the one in the pink Morrissey t-shirt. Lexie, the lady in the hat, is also Wiccan, but the other two arn't.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom