Members Pics

no one in particular said:
^^ you do have the bad post icon - for everyone else viewing your post but not for yourself. no one has it for their own post.

so, don't think you can get away with just anything!

Oh bugger.

I was going to report myself. I guess then I can't.......???????

Yes - I am wearing a funny hat

Picture64.jpg

4toE.jpg

I've found some pics from my not distant past!!!

that's my class and me(I hate half of it),a pic from the last week of school ...november 2005...

you catch me... well I've always been hunted for my beard, it seems that my teachers and inspectors never liked it...

but now I'm in the Uni, and I'm free...

well in other time line...

kisko077.jpg

well don't think bad lemme tell you the story

we were with friends on january 2006 on this country house...we were drunk and stuff... and a friend of mine made this oral sex performance under that blanket(not real), to make fun of my girlfriend(former) that was present when that happened...was such a laugh...you could have bite the jealousy floating on that room....

that was a Pervo in kitch pijamas story... :D

Pervomartovtsi said:
no prob

sad blurry face,looking down...

last from the last row to the right

i was able to pick you out easily....your pose is interesting. did you purposely look down to the side? seriously, it's like you're telling a lot about yourself, while everyone else is just being the same. you stick out i guess.

you are making me blush...

well I can't remember much of why I looked down...but I never liked to pose like happy happy on pics, I think it false to try look like everything is alright when it's not

now, my turn I guess:

justin.JPG

before you think I'm a teenage mom: that's me on the left, with my twin brother and two-weeks-old little cousin. Wonder if anyone recognises me ;)

I think your brother is a teenage dad... :p

kisko216.jpg

oh thats my last holidays... in the pic my best friend at the left...me on the right...and some ghost there in the back,nice pic eh?

so that's what a landscape in chile looks like? =)

Pervomartovtsi,

one day someone is going to take a picture of you while you're actually looking at the camera. It's going to happen when you least expect it. Watch your back.

wolve here we've got desert,coast,mountain,forest,country,lakes,rivers...and Pervos...there's a lot from where to pick

and Puddle , try it

hey, it's the only place Pervomartovtsi (wow!in one breath!) can post his pics (and actually gets response! - only joking ;))

hey, that was just a joke ;)
you can't lie about it: there's something about the pics of Pervomartovtsi, something dark and sad. That was the reason Dupree posted the suggestion to get your own topic: we want to see some more ;) (yes im a girl:p)
(flattering too much, don't I ;) )

Last edited:
Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom