Members Pics

Moz714 said:
291809751_l.jpg

almost a pomp, almost...

Got the quiff going on there ;-)

lol, i know . I cut it down a bit to get more of a pomp. I few years back i had the kinda scene bang, but that got annoying.

WhyteGrrrl said:

Another one of me, this time with Alain. I'd just been in the car for 5 hours and don't look the greatest, but Alain looks good!

Hey Grrrl. I agree with the Alain bit, but you look great too :o

Moz714 said:
lol, i know . I cut it down a bit to get more of a pomp. I few years back i had the kinda scene bang, but that got annoying.

Love the quiff, maybe you can give direction to others who are seeking the ultimate quiffiness. (there was a thread a while back about how to get a good quiff):cool:

andy_fozzy said:
DAAAAAMMMMNN,

we have some FINE girlies on this forum.....

:D

Actually, my eyes are blue.

Just for mjp:

Ok, I finally found a decent photo from my recent trip. :p

So, here I am admiring some flowers (bee balm was my guess) while in a strange land.

I am sure you like it because you mentioned earlier that you do some gardening, and I imagine you have lots of floral stuff going on in your garden, right?

Or maybe all this time you wanted my pic just to figure out if i was a lad or a lass!

no one in particular said:
Just for mjp:

Ok, I finally found a decent photo from my recent trip. :p

So, here I am admiring some flowers (bee balm was my guess) while in a strange land.

I am sure you like it because you mentioned earlier that you do some gardening, and I imagine you have lots of floral stuff going on in your garden, right?

Or maybe all this time you wanted my pic just to figure out if i was a lad or a lass!

Aw thanks, you look nice.

I always knew you'd be a lass :)

Great thread!it's a shame i found it just now..:eek:

So..Here's me with a good old freind (well, not really...kidding:D ):

June 11th, Istanbul Airport, Turkey (The day afrer Morrissey's gig there):

Ooh you poor sod. You look like a friggin dog now.

Anyway, why ain't I got one of those icons where you can report me for bad posts?

Does that mean I can be naughty and get away with it?? :D

^^ you do have the bad post icon - for everyone else viewing your post but not for yourself. no one has it for their own post.

so, don't think you can get away with just anything!

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom