Members Pics

Jon said:
hehehe, I smell fear somewhere! not from you, but I smell it anyhow! lol :eek:

Jon, I hope you "saw" enough of me to know I'm not interested in playing games?

Also, we of all people should know better than to be off-topic in this thread!

f***, sister, you're HOT.

Here's another one of me, to pass the time... trying to play at being Robert Mapplethorpe in this one.

viciousmathtinder.jpg

xo, math+

Puddle said:
Yeah i know...the reason why i ask is because the cat thread we had going a while back you mentioned calling cats 'kisia' where you are from...I was wondering if you were Slavic. I'm Polish...well Polish-American to be more exact. Born here so really mostly American.
It says in my passport that I was born in USSR, country that does not even exist any more. Moscow, to be more precise.

Suzanne said:
yeah, it's easy for Cod to stay out of the Texas sun because he's in Oklahoma!

in Tx, we actively stay out of the sun. there are no beaches here. the sun is broiling everything. it seems that since september of last year that we are averaging about 10 degrees above the average daily high.

i was thinking yesterday if Shakespeare lived in TX, a sonnet such as "shall i compare thee to a summer's day" wouldn't exist unless it was followed with "thou art just as miserable...."

Actually there are hundreds of miles of beaches in Texas.

Sister said:
It says in my passport that I was born in USSR, country that does not even exist any more. Moscow, to be more precise.

yes it makes sense now Sister.

you are, of course, beyond beautiful. But this you surely knew...

Thank you Puddle, always nice to hear:) Just went back in the thread to see your pictures: you look really nice too.

Math+, YOU are hot! And love that T-shirt you made.

Nikita - any Slavic background for your screen name?

mjp said:
Jon, I hope you "saw" enough of me to know I'm not interested in playing games?

Also, we of all people should know better than to be off-topic in this thread!

who is "we" i dont get what you mean...

Oh my god said:
me.jpg

yes, i know, my im fat, blah, blah blah...
:cool:
big-boneded

Math Tinder said:
f***, sister, you're HOT.

Here's another one of me, to pass the time... trying to play at being Robert Mapplethorpe in this one.

xo, math+
That is a beautiful picture, Math. I never noticed that we have the same nostril pierced!

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom