Members Pics

igotpictures said:
Fifteen? oh you look good..... im fifteen too, or Sixteen in five days :(

I do not know why you would put a frowny face after the fact that you're almost sixteen - that's cause for celebration! :)

(I wish I was about nineteen, myself - I'm much older tho. ;) )

I saw the other brave souls so I thought I'd join them.

This is myself and my first daughter...she just turned 10, so this pic is a little aged, as am I. It is one of two pics I keep in my wallet, hence some of the shabbiness.

The Seeker of Good Songs said:
I saw the other brave souls so I thought I'd join them.

This is myself and my first daughter...she just turned 10, so this pic is a little aged, as am I. It is one of two pics I keep in my wallet, hence some of the shabbiness.

that is a very cute picture :)

Musings said:
I do not know why you would put a frowny face after the fact that you're almost sixteen - that's cause for celebration! :)

(I wish I was about nineteen, myself - I'm much older tho. ;) )

yeah well...it is a happy thing, but i just like being fifteen...now i have to pay even more for a busticket :eek: hard times erh?

:o Ok, I just uploaded this... seeing as I have nothing to lose now!

88671734m2rp.jpg

Picture177.jpg

Almost myspace worthy.

Jon said:
:o Ok, I just uploaded this... seeing as I have nothing to lose now!

88671734m2rp.jpg

Wow, Jon, you look exactly as I imagined! must be the first person on this site i can say that about.

This one's from a last week's party... I look ever so ashamed because I was caught with yet another piece of cake :o Or possibly because of what Donald and Wally are doing in that picture :p

mjp said:
Wow, Jon, you look exactly as I imagined! must be the first person on this site i can say that about.
I don't know if that is a compliment or an insult! One can only assume it is the latter being from your camp...;)

Last edited:
Sister said:
I currently reside in London, though I'm not English.

Yeah i know...the reason why i ask is because the cat thread we had going a while back you mentionned calling cats 'kisia' where you are from...I was wondering if you were slavic. I'm Polish...well Polish-American to be more exact. Born here so really mostly American.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom