Members Pics

Denia said:
yeah, brooklyn kicks ass lol it's just that alot of people fail to see that. and i LOVE the beastie boys. they're my favorite jews ever!

erm, i know this is the off-topic thread but you're kinda off topic here;)

how about a NEW pic of you and i'll forgive you, won't give you a ticket?:)

already posted pics of me :cool:

mjp said:
I know, which is why I said "new" pics ;)
damn! i've been outsmarted. this makes me green with envy...

green.jpg

i just took that one 4 minutes ago... at you're request of course.

Denia said:
damn! i've been outsmarted. this makes me green with envy...

green.jpg

i just took that one 4 minutes ago... at you're request of course.

beautiful and poetic - your picture and your post are a good match :)

what are you trying to say?

Denia said:
yeah, brooklyn kicks ass lol it's just that alot of people fail to see that. and i LOVE the beastie boys. they're my favorite jews ever!

How about this jew?

woodyallen.jpg

I agree, Beasties kick ass btw...

Puddle said:
perhaps it's true what they say, the internet is not safe for kids.

Well, that depends on perspective. It says MJP hails from Liverpool. Is that kind of thing illegal there too?

If not, it should be!

People do not post your pics online. I did it in another forum and they changed my pic to look all nasty. They said they will sell it on ebay. I wish I could take it back.

masterrhodes said:
People do not post your pics online. I did it in another forum and they changed my pic to look all nasty. They said they will sell it on ebay. I wish I could take it back.

hmm...are you a celebrity? Why would someone sell your pic on Ebay?

Jim Rome said:
How about this jew?

woodyallen.jpg

I agree, Beasties kick ass btw...

*bands head on keyboard*

lol yeah... i'm just greatful not to be his daughter

but, overall, jews are cool. i want a jew for my birthday!

i like this jew:
adam_sandler.jpg

but now we're just off-topic, aren't we? haha photobucket's great...

No I'm not but they said I look like the cable guy..lol. I should not care but It bothers me a little. Especially when no one else was willing to post their pic and kept judging mine.

Denia said:
*bands head on keyboard*

lol yeah... i'm just greatful not to be his daughter

but, overall, jews are cool. i want a jew for my birthday!

i like this jew:
adam_sandler.jpg

but now we're just off-topic, aren't we? haha photobucket's great...

Hell yeah! Especially for the Hanukah song!

He wasn't in the song but would he be in the same class?

norm1.jpg

Denia said:
well, it's a brooklyn stereotype. most people expect me to be an annoying jackass because i'm from brooklyn new york. but anyway, thanks for the compliment. my bass is my love:o

I can't imagine judging someone cos of where they are from!

My daughter is learning guitar... me..I cant play anything but cds and records!

masterrhodes said:

Wow, I would feel sorry for anyone who tried to sell a picture of me on ebay.. they wouldn't get anything for it!

WhyteGrrrl said:
I can't imagine judging someone cos of where they are from!

My daughter is learning guitar... me..I cant play anything but cds and records!
lol
your daughter's learning guitar? acoustic i assume. i started out with acoustic also but i've always been very fond of the bass. it's one of those instruments that can be incorporated into any style of music, which is great for me cuz i appreciate music as a whole.

Denia said:
lol
your daughter's learning guitar? acoustic i assume. i started out with acoustic also but i've always been very fond of the bass. it's one of those instruments that can be incorporated into any style of music, which is great for me cuz i appreciate music as a whole.
Bass is the real deal!
I don't play it myself, but adore the sounds you can make with it...:p

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom