Jobriath Album

S

Springheeledjim84

Hello all,

Would someone be kind enough to put up Jobriath's Creature of the night or alternative album as mines is scratched beyond repair and I cant find a shop in Edinburgh that has heard of him let alone stock his albums - even the so called independent ones.

Eternally Greatful
JIM

Hello, Jim,

Co-incidently, I picked up a copy of Lonely Planet Boy on eBay last week and I'm waiting for it to arrive. I'd be happy to burn you a copy (when it turns up) and stick it in the post for you, if you'd like to email me your postal address. My very slow internet connection means I can't upload it, I'm afraid.

Kate

xxx

You should be able to order a copy of the album at Edinburgh Virgin or HMV shop and the cd would arrive 2-3 weeks time.

However check their online websites and see if they have it before going to the high street.

Ringleader said:
You should be able to order a copy of the album at Edinburgh Virgin or HMV shop and the cd would arrive 2-3 weeks time.

However check their online websites and see if they have it before going to the high street.

If all he wants is Lonely Planet Boy, he could order it in two seconds from Amazon for as little as 12 dollars. But that's too much trouble. He'd rather burden others by begging them to deliver it right to his email box for free.

Jobriath

No i'm not a scrounger - i'm well aware that virgin could order me it - but im away working abroad till christmas from sunday and wanted it for my mp3 player - thats all.

Thanks anyway.
JIM

I have both Jobriath albums, along with a live bootleg of Jobriath in New York and also Los Angeles

Sami said:
I have both Jobriath albums, along with a live bootleg of Jobriath in New York and also Los Angeles
I'd love to hear those bootlegs Sami!!!

Any chance of sharing?

hello. will you lot please tell me: is the rest of jobriath's stuff as good as "morning starship"?
don't be swayed by your own wishful thinking- if it's all a bit ordinary by comparison then please say so.
in advance............. thanks.

charlie tango said:
hello. will you lot please tell me: is the rest of jobriath's stuff as good as "morning starship"?
don't be swayed by your own wishful thinking- if it's all a bit ordinary by comparison then please say so.
in advance............. thanks.

Yes it is. Actually, that song is one of my least favorites on "Lonely Planet Boy," and I agree it's a good one.

Back
Top Bottom