james blunt: why?

S

suzanne

not since seven-mary-three's "Cumbersome" have i felt such an urge to shoot my radio when i hear "you're beautiful".

Why does anyone like this insipid song? is it because they are such lame individuals that words such as "you're beautiful...you're beautiful...you're beautiful, it's true!" to be the deepest sentiment they've ever heard? do they find James Blunt's tortured coffee house-meets-passing a BM vocalwork compelling? Is it because they think that Jack Johnson is way too exciting and they need something a little slower and mellower, and James Blunt is the nice young man that filled that role?

what's worse is that when i hear that song, i picture a James Blunt pre-radio, entertaining a lady before the show and saying, "i've got a little song just for you!" and later on, when he gets to the part "i saw your face, in a crowded place", that's where the choreographed wink is inserted to make said female melt.

and the genius is that it is so generic that he could do it to different ladies and they wouldn't know about each other.

sorry. just from one song, i get the mental picture of the most boring man in the universe.

> not since seven-mary-three's "Cumbersome" have i felt such an
> urge to shoot my radio when i hear "you're beautiful".

> Why does anyone like this insipid song? is it because they are such lame
> individuals that words such as "you're beautiful...you're
> beautiful...you're beautiful, it's true!" to be the deepest sentiment
> they've ever heard? do they find James Blunt's tortured coffee
> house-meets-passing a BM vocalwork compelling? Is it because they think
> that Jack Johnson is way too exciting and they need something a little
> slower and mellower, and James Blunt is the nice young man that filled
> that role?

> what's worse is that when i hear that song, i picture a James Blunt
> pre-radio, entertaining a lady before the show and saying, "i've got
> a little song just for you!" and later on, when he gets to the part
> "i saw your face, in a crowded place", that's where the
> choreographed wink is inserted to make said female melt.

> and the genius is that it is so generic that he could do it to different
> ladies and they wouldn't know about each other.

> sorry. just from one song, i get the mental picture of the most boring man
> in the universe.

I agree, the fact he appears on this list is validation for Moz only selling
300,000, and i can't f***ing believe Oasis sold so many too.

from wikipedia

> sorry. just from one song, i get the mental picture of the most boring man
> in the universe.

there's a lot of equally boring people that want to buy his rubbish

I don't care for him, but his cover of "Where is my mind" is okay

Why else? Because he is a sensitive person.

Sometimes, it's the simplest (and most innocent) sentiments and thoughts that we'll deny ourselves and others most frequently. How many times have you seen a person who was so beautiful--even if not in a traditional way--you wanted to go up to them and tell them so, but wouldn't let yourself. I think James Blunt's songs are sung soulfully and earnestly. From the interviews I've seen, he seems very down-to-earth and charming.

Good job backing up your halfwit wife, Alan. Proud parent. Mmm.

As the great British musical comedian sang "I might just have to murder James Blunt."

The guy's his own rhyming slang insult for christ's sake.

I mean, as a person he's fine, but if I hear "Your beautiful" ONE MORE f***ING TIME, I'M GOING TO GRAB A KALASHNIKOV, HOTWIRE A CAR, FIND WHERE THE f***ER IS, AND GUN HIM DOWN JUST SO WE CAN BE RID OF THE SHITE HE'S PRODUCED WHICH WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE IS MUSIC, AND THEN I HUNT DOWN KATY MELUA AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A GRUDDAMN SUICIDE PACT[SIZE]

Aly Panic said:
He's a horrible middle class c*** that deserves a punch in the face!!

Nice touch!!!

And people have the bloody stupidity to tell me that Moz is miserble!!

f*** me, if I were going to top myself, it would be after listening to this dickhead for 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom