Do you think they'll release multiple ROTT's on disc?

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation..and owner o
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation..and owner o

Like they did w/YATQ? they had a UK edition and a US edition...anyone know if there's plans to release two versions or formats of ROTT? Will we get more/new B sides on the 2 disc set if released?

Yeah I hear there is an edition with a bonus track 'Mr.Improper Is A Dirty Animal Molester'

The chorus goes:

Oh put that baboon down Mr Proper
Oh
He's not good for you
Oh no my friend
Oh no

A remix of Mr. Proper's favorite song?

Tony the Pony

I posed the same question either in this forum or on the main wondering if there will be multiple releases. Like the deluxe YATQ and the Platinum,, and there was a "vinyl replica" CD edition thing also.

I am considering waiting until after it is released to buy ROTT. I am not a completist, but I do buy the singles and the albums, so if one "album" has more content than the other, I will buy the one with more.

Also, I will not buy it from Amazon, at least not pre-order it from them anyway, because in the past when I have, I always receive it a week or so after the release date. I think they mail it out on the release day. I would rather spend a few dollars more and get it when I want it rather that wait until they decide to send it to me.

> I posed the same question either in this forum or on the main wondering if
> there will be multiple releases. Like the deluxe YATQ and the Platinum,,
> and there was a "vinyl replica" CD edition thing also.

> I am considering waiting until after it is released to buy ROTT. I am not
> a completist, but I do buy the singles and the albums, so if one
> "album" has more content than the other, I will buy the one with
> more.

> Also, I will not buy it from Amazon, at least not pre-order it from them
> anyway, because in the past when I have, I always receive it a week or so
> after the release date. I think they mail it out on the release day. I
> would rather spend a few dollars more and get it when I want it rather
> that wait until they decide to send it to me.
I have pre-ordered things from Amazon and they also do not arrive for days after the releases date. I'm going to assume that there will be multiple formats for ROTT it's the going thing in the industry right now.

Back
Top Bottom