Xmas arrived early for the Manc touts!

T

The Goat

Those venues are simply not big enough - yes play the smaller ones but at least the MEN Arena. sure it is crap but at least we can all get in.

The Goat

> Those venues are simply not big enough - yes play the smaller ones but at
> least the MEN Arena. sure it is crap but at least we can all get in.

> The Goat

its a 30 gig uk tour - what more do you want?

I just hope he comes to south wales this time round . It's been a long time !

the hills and valleys are alive with morrissey cries .......

> Those venues are simply not big enough - yes play the smaller ones but at
> least the MEN Arena. sure it is crap but at least we can all get in.

> The Goat

This is stupid beyond belief, you will get 30 scallies making a scrum round the box office buying all the tickets for the small venues then selling them to TOURISTS for a few hundred pounds a pair.

Three shows at the Apollo would have been much better.

This is just an ego trip so he can see he sold out in XX mins thus increasing demand falsely for the rest of the tour.

He should announce all his shows at once, which he won't as it doesn't make him enough money. He would rather fans buy tickets were they don't live, then a week later buy them again when he plays on their doorstep.

I'm going to f*** the Manchester shows off, and the Salford one too.

Morrissey is out of touch, he should play proper gigs, try salad, and stop playing that awful Munich song!

I couldn't agree more. This is completely stupid. The Bridgewater will be a disaster, it is sterile and uncomfortable.

I hope everyone is ready to sit in their seats and tap their feet.

> This is stupid beyond belief, you will get 30 scallies making a scrum
> round the box office buying all the tickets for the small venues then
> selling them to TOURISTS for a few hundred pounds a pair.

> Three shows at the Apollo would have been much better.

> This is just an ego trip so he can see he sold out in XX mins thus
> increasing demand falsely for the rest of the tour.

> He should announce all his shows at once, which he won't as it doesn't
> make him enough money. He would rather fans buy tickets were they don't
> live, then a week later buy them again when he plays on their doorstep.

> I'm going to f*** the Manchester shows off, and the Salford one too.

> Morrissey is out of touch, he should play proper gigs, try salad, and stop
> playing that awful Munich song!

total bullshit, morrissey doesnt suit big venues. really he cant win can he. if he plays big venues everyone moans that its too big and they couldnt get a good view or if he plays smaller more intimate gigs we get these kind of responses.

But as long as we get ticket's we are happy.
Beware, even though it's a purpose built venue (though not strictly speaking, this purpose), the Bridgewater has some flaming awful seats upstairs. The odd shape of the venue, gives some seriously restricted views, and vertigo sufferers should avoid the single rows at the sides of the cirlcles.

As for the Lowry, I simply wouldn't even bother taking a ticket for the second circle- I once walked out 2 songs into a gig here -it's a complete joke up there!

The Opera House seems the nicest prospect here, it's a compact old theatre with character. Will sell out in seconds.

How about all 30 dates being announced together? Other artists manage to do that

Re: does it matter?

They are not on sale yet. You'd all be moaning if you hadn't had any news.

Anyway, most artists probably aren't as hands on as Morrissey. They leave all the arrangements to the big corporate agencies. Arranging 30 consecutive dates and manage to get them all announced on exactly the same date is probably a tad difficult if you are organising it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom