I've done with Morrissey the terrorist and I've done with you LOSERS!This place is a Left-Wing swamp

Re: I've done with Morrissey the terrorist and I've done with you LOSERS!This place is a Left-Wing s

BYE BYE BAD MAN!

Re: I've done with Morrissey the terrorist and I've done with you LOSERS!This place is a Left-Wing s

mind to close the door, bye bye

Re: Terrorism is left wing?

Unfortunate connection of categories their Reject ... I can call you Reject can't I?
And Moz, a terrorist? Talk about exaggeration; you only have to sneeze these days to be accused of terrorism ... and how is such nomenclature helpful?
You don't have to agree with Moz on shady animal lib groups; i don't. But, like the drastic measures used by Fathers 4 Justice, i can see why such groups feel they need to use those tactics. Let's be honest, Greenpeace aren't really getting anywhere with peaceful protest (except having harpoons thrown at their heads) in the illegal whaling situation.
Nevertheless, violence is nasty and counter-productive, so you need to set up negotiation between groups... not just scream 'argghhh, terrorist!', leg it, then send your minions in to obliterate all rationality.
Mind you, thats what George W Shrub does ... it's all a bit Monty Python really ... 'Run away! Run away!'.
Oh, I see you already have Reject.

This isn't really him. I'm sure he'll be back.

Again not true: Oaf is Neolibertarian while Devils is more "moderate" Republican.

I see you've also done without using the letter "l" in "Devi ls(any 1 will do)

"Let's be honest, Greenpeace aren't really getting anywhere with peaceful protest (except having harpoons thrown at their heads) in the illegal whaling situation."

Well, if you can't sway the public in a democratic society, the ethical response should not involve assault. It is your obligation as an activist to sway the public through your ideas. If you can't do that, then you have failed, and you must then rethink the importance of your position. At no point is violence ever justified for such purposes.

Morrissey may not be an active terrorist. He's not exactly what you would call a physical person, but he certainly supports terrorist acts. If you don't think there should be any concern over that, then you're simply an unethical person. Considering that most Morrissey fans are borderline sociopaths, this shouldn't surprise anyone.

The qualifications of terrorist activity on this sties suggests that the average age around he is still rather low. Morrissey truly has the most repulsive fan-base on the planet.

Re: If you'd have read further

You would see that I included a "Nevertheless, violence is nasty and counter-productive, so you need to set up negotiation between groups".
My point was that simply going out and waving a few placards at the local hunt, or steering a rubber dinghy into the path of a whaling boat isn't achieving the required amount of disruption or controversy ... and now violence has been used against these peaceful protesters; it must be bloody frustrating.
However, I agree with you on most points ... what got my goat is the use of the word 'terrorist' to apply to someone who may sympathise (in words, never in actions) with violent means to achieve an end. Ok Morrissey might have more influence than the average joe, but he's hardly Abu Hamza; I doubt that, upon reading his words, some fan is going to go out and join one of these groups.

There's a programme on Channel 4 (i think maybe tonight) that dramatises the campaign of violence waged against an animal tester ... it looks like 4 may have gone some way to rediscovering its conscience and igniting (what i hope will be) an intelligent debate ... not just a Daily Mail front page headline screaming 'Britain's War On Terror'.

And if you want to disprupt your local (illegal) hunt, go out and throw some aniseed around the countryside (it sends the dogs mental and they can't pick up other scents) ... but watch out for ignorant toffs smacking you in the face with their riding whips.

Back
Top Bottom