Glasgow- Where should i go?

T

Terry Wogan

I'm heading to Glasgow shortly- can anyone suggest any good night spots for music and/ or nice veggie plaes?
Thanks,
Sir Terry Toupee

> I'm heading to Glasgow shortly- can anyone suggest any good night spots
> for music and/ or nice veggie plaes?
> Thanks,
> Sir Terry Toupee

i haven't been there in nearly 10 years. am i right in thinking Argyll street and the area around Buchanan are still the cool spots?

Tezzah, when you over? & why Glasgae an no Edibugger? Anyhoo you must go to this pub in Glasgae called the 13th Note, you won't be disappointed, trust me.

love

Grim

13th Note
50 King Street
Glasgow
G1 5QT

> i haven't been there in nearly 10 years. am i right in thinking Argyll
> street and the area around Buchanan are still the cool spots?

If you're up on the first weekend of the month, get yourself along to 'Pin Up Nights' (http://www.pinup-nights.co.uk) - check out the 'Glasgow Guide' on their website for a rundown of the hotspots...

Cheers Grimy- heading over there this weekend, may get to Edinburger on the Sunday but not sure...

Slightly worried I won't be able to understand what anyone's saying and have to lock myself in the toilet til it's over.

I've spent 6 months up here tha noo & it's no changed me ya ken!
I'm doon back to Manchester this weekend, City are playing the team from the other city, anyhoo have a barry time up in the wee big country, don't ask for a fried mars bar when you get pished!

love

Grim

> Cheers Grimy- heading over there this weekend, may get to Edinburger on
> the Sunday but not sure...

> Slightly worried I won't be able to understand what anyone's saying and
> have to lock myself in the toilet til it's over.

Reggie Peppers "Toupe too loose" is worth falling back on, if you dont fall over first.

The 13th Note

hey the 13th Note is all I ever needed, thanks a bunch. Might even venture to the pin up night tomorrow...

Re: The 13th Note

You up here already tha noo? Buggeration, I'm off doon to Manchester tomoz, nevermind will see catch up with you at the gigs.

love

Grim

> hey the 13th Note is all I ever needed, thanks a bunch. Might even venture
> to the pin up night tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom