On The Streets I Ran

D

dazzak

It's become even more possible that the downloadable music for this coud be real. That Bernard guy called it and "amazing upbeat rock song" and that's exactly what the music sounds like.

> It's become even more possible that the downloadable music for this coud
> be real. That Bernard guy called it and "amazing upbeat rock
> song" and that's exactly what the music sounds like.

yeah, it could well be

> yeah, it could well be

No, it couldn't. I'll chop of my right arm if it is.

> Where's this music you speak of?

> Thanks.

yes. DO tell, please.

It was posted on this board some time ago, I don't know where it's from. I like it though, hope it's not a fake !

Yeah, sounds almost too good not to be real.
I think its genuine.
I wonder when the other songs will surface, can't be long now.

Overall I like the demo. I cringed at the first 10 seconds of what sounds like synthesized guitar (?) but got into it once the bass kicked in (around 40s) and the guitar thereafter. There are some decent chord changes that I could imagine Moz wrapping his words around.

Then again, it could be a demo by The Boys -- it wouldn't surprise me.

Mmmm. The percussion sounds very Smiths like, as does the jangly Byrds style acoustic guitar; but i'm not sure about the rest ... don't get me wrong, i like it, but i couldn't shake the feeling that i'd heard it somewhere before. A Derek and The Dominoes track perhaps.
Mind you, if it is one of Mozzers, once he's singing over the top, i'll be happy.

> Then again, it could be a demo by The Boys -- it wouldn't surprise me.

hahahah yeah very true!!

I can vouch that this is the genuine article.

> hahahah yeah very true!!

But rendered differently on the final record, yes?

How "rough" is this?

Re: But rendered differently on the final record, yes?

It is very rough...the final mix is alot more fleshed out.

> How "rough" is this?

Bernard, you're a gem!

Look, why would this be real? It appeared just after the titles had been announced. It was found on Limewire! I'm sure there are instructions on how to rename an mp3 on google *somewhere*.

And that music could be just ANYTHING. Has anyone got any plausible evidence that says this is real?

What exactly indicates that this is a demo from some in the inner circle? The cheesy guitar melody played through the song? In what stage of production would the song be? Would this be a tape handed from Tobias to Morrissey? Come on!

The poster named "Bernard" (above) heard the entire album at a listening party in NYC -- his news and credibility have been confirmed (other reports from that same listening party have come in to). Of course he remembers the melody from the finished version of "On the Streets I Ran" when comparing it to this very rough demo.

I like parts of the demo and can imagine them in cinemascope, but for now, it's just a sketch.

> The poster named "Bernard" (above) heard the entire album at a
> listening party in NYC -- his news and credibility have been confirmed
> (other reports from that same listening party have come in to). Of course
> he remembers the melody from the finished version of "On the Streets
> I Ran" when comparing it to this very rough demo.

> I like parts of the demo and can imagine them in cinemascope, but for now,
> it's just a sketch.

Could you link to any other things posted by this Bernard?

Back
Top Bottom