Just For the Record I Am In Andy Isons Flat Right Now Using Her f***ed Up Computer

M

Mitford

Her flat is ace you know lol, ill post some photos of how bizzare it is soon, she has Andy Rourke Wallpaper.. well kind of except it is colour print outs of him stuck to the wall with a strange Fusty smelling substance..Its like going back to the dark ages its like a shanty inside(smells like a cesspit), Andrea you should really tidy your flat its a health hazard & is very cluttered & the wallpaper is falling down, she also has a framed picture of Heather Street, a poster of Andy Rourke taylor made which nearly covers an entire wall, an Andy Rourke Doll, a John Lennon L.P, its very dusty in the air in there & there is a chapel of worship presumably for one person,

Her Smelly Fusty old flat also has a supposed massage couch with leather straps, Andy,Heather i think you should keep your distance as either one of you could end up on this couch!! P.S the lights & heating dont work she don't bother paying her bills only the phone bill, the power seems to be hotwired hmmm( i wont say what letters i found).

i hope you read this andrea as i am rapidly drawing to my conclusion on you dear,gotta go it smells awful.

Back
Top Bottom