HAPPY NEW YEAR HERE'S A LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM THE ARCTIC MONKEYS!!!!!.

• Thread starter THE ALBUM LEAKER
  • Start date
thief

it's one thing posting an album that's already out but this is thieving.

Re: I CANT WAIT TO POST RINGLEADER OF THE TORMENTORS LOL

ARSEHOLE

> ARSEHOLE
loads of ppl will want to here it including YOU ARE YOU JEALOUS YOU CANT FIND THESE THINGS?

> loads of ppl will want to here it including YOU ARE YOU JEALOUS YOU CANT
> FIND THESE THINGS?
no actually i have money to buy music unlike you bunch of peniless parasites

Re: SHAME ON YOU THEN c***

> no actually i have money to buy music unlike you bunch of peniless
> parasites
WELL ACTUALLY GO UP TO MORRISSEY OR MARR (WHO HAS A NEW ALBUM ON IT WAY ) OR THE MONKEYS & SEE IF YOUR MONEY WILL BUY THE ALBUMS RIGHT NOW IT WONT BECAUSE THEY AINT AVAILBLE SO SHAME ON YOU c***

Re: SHAME ON YOU THEN c***

> WELL ACTUALLY GO UP TO MORRISSEY OR MARR (WHO HAS A NEW ALBUM ON IT WAY )
> OR THE MONKEYS & SEE IF YOUR MONEY WILL BUY THE ALBUMS RIGHT NOW IT
> WONT BECAUSE THEY AINT AVAILBLE SO SHAME ON YOU c***

that is exactly my point you utter moron.
the album is not yours to distribute , it's their work you c***.

Re: WELL ITS A TOUGH WORLD UNFORTUNATLEY

> that is exactly my point you utter moron.
> the album is not yours to distribute , it's their work you c***.

TUFF

Thanks album leaker! Please leak ROTT as soon as you get it

Re: Will Do

I Think theres a free strokes album somewhere aswell though it is out i'll look out for morrisseys, it may well leak coz anything NME heavily anticipate seems to do so

Re: If you leak ROTT -

- you will be insuring that this is Morrissey's very last album. Money makes the disc go 'round, and without the money the music is dead.

The music isn't free.

Re: If you leak ROTT -

> - you will be insuring that this is Morrissey's very last album. Money
> makes the disc go 'round, and without the money the music is dead.

> The music isn't free.

don't worry. even if i heard it on the internet, i would still buy at least buy one of the 5 different incarnations the album is being released as because i'm just that loyal!

which one exactly? oh, the explicit version with DVD enhancement and the full-sized album art of any weapons moz might be photographed with, thank you very much. why only purchase the standard full-art version that lacks the DVD of the first single? sure, i watched that DVD a handful of times, but you never know when it might come in handy. sad to say that they just don't go ahead and release the platinum version with full artwork with a newly photoshoped background and nearly all of the b-sides and some of the DVD clips, but by that point, i will have bought both versions of "you have killed me", and the following double-releases of the next three singles which will give me ALL of the singles and b-sides, even if i am missing a DVD rendition of an obscure british television show appearance. i might be able to download it, i'll admit that having a burned CD with sharpie writing on it is not the same as a professional pressed DVD.

Oh, I wouldn't want to "flood" the board...

If I had your limbs for a day
I would st(r)eam away!

Back
Top Bottom