a sneak preview

is that it? be very f***ing ashamed you cum stained clown. You are top of "the list" now.

Re: is that it? be very f***ing ashamed you cum stained clown. You are top of "the list" now.

Ta for the compliment!

That's it for this week. The next issue comes out in a fortnight.

Please enlighten me about this "list" of yours.

Re: is that it? be very f***ing ashamed you cum stained clown. You are top of "the list" now.

> Ta for the compliment!

> That's it for this week. The next issue comes out in a fortnight.

> Please enlighten me about this "list" of yours.

Don't try that "i don't care" attitude. You WILL reveal your details in
the end. You WILL be hunted down. You have crossed a line. You really don't
know what you have done. But the pain, oh the pain.....

eww!

the only people who are going to be "enteratined" by this website are the same gaggle of idiots who post jokes about ass pirates around here.

Re: eww!

> the only people who are going to be "enteratined" by this
> website are the same gaggle of idiots who post jokes about ass pirates
> around here.

Thanks for pointing that out. Must have slipped past my spell checker.

Bring it on. I love the thrill of the chase.

what line have i crossed, exactly?

also who else is on this list. i feel honoured to be at the top!

slipping below the waterline,
Taxus

> Don't try that "i don't care" attitude. You WILL reveal your
> details in
> the end. You WILL be hunted down. You have crossed a line. You really
> don't
> know what you have done. But the pain, oh the pain.....

It's just a matter of time, enjoy the sound of the flowers and the smell of the birds while you can!

Re: the resident grinch/mole

> what line have i crossed, exactly?
> also who else is on this list. i feel honoured to be at the top!
> slipping below the waterline,
> Taxus

Sorry, but the resident grinch/mole broke out of the cage again. Just stuff him back into the ground. He is loud and obnoxious but relatively harmless.

Re: the resident grinch/mole

> Sorry, but the resident grinch/mole broke out of the cage again. Just
> stuff him back into the ground. He is loud and obnoxious but relatively
> harmless.

I suppose even Ian feels a little blue on New Year's Eve.

this is pure shit

The creator of this awful site can go to hell.

Morrissey and his wonderful music is not to be made fun of!

> Right. Here we go. We're officially launching on Tuesday, but here's a
> senak preivew for those of you who are interested.

> http://www.true-to-yew.net
2005: No new Morrissey album. No new Morrissey tour. Isle of Wight cancelled. Finally we hear from Moz when he wigs out about Mike Joyce. So let me get this straight. It took Morrissey something like 3 months to tell us about the Isle of Wight cancellation but all of two seconds to spring into action about this Mike Joyce poverty stuff. Way to go, Moz.

EXCELLENT. ABSOLUTELY!

Way to go Tex and Jurgen.

And people who spend night and day reading them?

wanker!

> Right. Here we go. We're officially launching on Tuesday, but here's a
> senak preivew for those of you who are interested.

> http://www.true-to-yew.net

how the f*** dare you ?

Re: this is pure shit

It seems to me it's more the fans who are being made fun of.
Which is fair enough really, they deserve it.

> 2005: No new Morrissey album. No new Morrissey tour. Isle of Wight
> cancelled. Finally we hear from Moz when he wigs out about Mike Joyce. So
> let me get this straight. It took Morrissey something like 3 months to
> tell us about the Isle of Wight cancellation but all of two seconds to
> spring into action about this Mike Joyce poverty stuff. Way to go, Moz.

I can only presume the "BBC" "Ticketmaster" and his "unofficial official site" is out of Julia's radar. Maybe Mike Joyce should have posted on one of the those. Oh yes, the BBC advertised "Morrissey and Bryan Ferry" heading the Isle of Wight Festival. At least one bothered to read the advert.

Alain Whyte has stunned the Moz internet community after making inappropriate remarks at a gig.

As he opened the show for his steel band Red Lightning, Whyte announced he was dedicating the first song ‘If I Only Had A Brain’ to users of Morrissey Solo.

Eyewitness reports say that the guitarist was not booed or stoned off stage because half of the crowd was fuming in a shocked silence. The other half of the crowd was trying to understand what had just been said.

A few days later, the Morrissey-Solo forum was buzzing with activity as users posted their criticism. Most of the comments were along the lines of “Bastard,” “Thoughtless turd,” and “I don’t believe it… surely this is made up?”

One user tried to sum up everyone else’s reaction with a well-thought out and eloquent defence of Whyte.

“Surely Alain is entitled to his own opinions?” said the peacemaking poster.

“If it’s true then yes, his words were cruel and thoughtless, but such is the occasional pitfall with free speech. I suggest that everyone calms down and thinks of Voltaire: ‘I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it.’

“I think ‘If I Only Had A Brain’ contains lyrics which are very relevant to everyone here. ‘I would not be just a nuffin’/ My head all full of stuffin’/ My heart all full of pain.’ We’ve all felt that, that’s why we turn to Morrissey.

“And maybe Alain had a point. I don’t mean to sound rude, but some posters on here can be a little bit mean.”

This user sadly met an unfortunate end a few days later. They were found having been repeatedly set alight, their house razed, their pets lawnmowered and their allotment raped. They had indeed defended to the death.

A message was subsequently posted the next day reading ‘f*** Voltaire’, in the style of pleasantries usually followed by tolerant posters. As a result, this message sent their karma rating skyrocketing and they were instantly reborn as a cactus.

Alain Whyte himself has refused to comments on his comments, saying: “I refuse to comment.”

The band are set to release their first album soon. Morrissey fans are expected to send it soaring to number one on the Billboard because they might be insulted, but first and foremost they are collectors.

" Red Lightning is named after a brand of super-strong cider beloved of hobos. The band members are Alain Whyte on guitar and trombone, John Dimambro on Hammond organ and harmonica, and Milo Todesco on beatbox.

The original ‘If I Only Had A Brain’ was written in anticipation of George W, Bush’s presidency; for further details, see the Internet.

Morrissey-Solo is a long running and highly informative website which provides fans with news and views on the world of Morrissey. Only a very small number of people have been killed for venting an alternative opinion on the forums; others choose to fake their own death after dropping their idiot selves right into it by talking rubbish. "

*sniggers*

I'd just like to note... that is the only one I find vaguely amusing...

Back
Top Bottom