Weird

J

Jeff

They're claiming Jesse "co wrote most of the new songs" on Ringleader of the Tormentors? However, Alain Whyte told me himself a few weeks ago(and many others) that he co wrote 6 of the tracks on ROTT w/Morrissey. Someone's not telling the truth, and I believe Alain over anyone else.

It's just fans speculating. None of them know for sure. It's the same people who decide to critique the album before they've heard it.

I'd stay smug in the knowledge you know better if I was you.

> They're claiming Jesse "co wrote most of the new songs" on
> Ringleader of the Tormentors? However, Alain Whyte told me himself a few
> weeks ago(and many others) that he co wrote 6 of the tracks on ROTT
> w/Morrissey. Someone's not telling the truth, and I believe Alain over
> anyone else.

Did he mean he co-wrote 6 that are amongst the 12 tracks actually chosen for the album, or did he mean 6 amongst the "about 20" that were recorded for the album and the b-sides?

We know at least one of his songs is a b-side. Is that one of the 6?

> Did he mean he co-wrote 6 that are amongst the 12 tracks actually chosen
> for the album, or did he mean 6 amongst the "about 20" that were
> recorded for the album and the b-sides?

> We know at least one of his songs is a b-side. Is that one of the 6?

Yes, that's what he meant. He(Alain) told quite a few folks in attendance that he co-wrote 6 of the tracks for the album, I'm not sure if all six made it on? I hope the album's great, Alain is not only a class act, but an excellent songwriter as well.

i don't really get the term co wrote, does it mean they co wrote the lyrics or just wrote the music?

> i don't really get the term co wrote, does it mean they co wrote the
> lyrics or just wrote the music?

It can mean either, but in Morrissey's case no one has ever or will ever have a hand in writing the lyrics but himself. Directly at least.

Back
Top Bottom