Robbie Williams and The ZZZZZZZZZZ Factor

J

JAS

21 December 2005
Williams advised winning X Factor star
'X Factor' winner Shayne Ward has told how pop singer Robbie Williams supported him and offered him advice while he was competing on the show.

Speaking at the launch of his debut single 'That's My Goal', Shayne Ward said: "I have had a good talk with Robbie Williams. He actually came and found me and congratulated me because he had been watching the show."

"He had been texting and voting for me to win as well," the singer said. "He said, and I am sure he really did mean it, that I'm going to have a great career."

"People have said that they can see a young him in me, and he agreed in front of me. It was fantastic."

"People have said that they can see a young him in me, and he agreed in front of me. It was fantastic."

Oh I bet he did! Maybe he meant an old him in you, as well. Ho ho.
Robbie, you devil.

I never liked that Shane and his rough family.
Journey South should have won, at least there not as rough as the town that they're from.

> I never liked that Shane and his rough family.
> Journey South should have won, at least there not as rough as the town
> that they're from.

Journey South should have ventured further in my opinion, southbound that is and tipped themselves off the nearest white cliff, shayne is a disgrace to mankind, he can't even spell his name correctly, let alone sing (then again by the look of it all the canal street in manchester put him where he is for five minutes of our time) In my opnion they are all totally useless, but I'd rather have had a black useless binman win one million for sod all than any of the others. I did hear him sing Me and Mrs Jones and thought it was quite good, I havent heard shayne or tother shit sing anything yet.

Excuse me, but in what way is this relevant to the morrissey-solo message board??

> 21 December 2005
> Williams advised winning X Factor star
> 'X Factor' winner Shayne Ward has told how pop singer Robbie Williams
> supported him and offered him advice while he was competing on the show.

> Speaking at the launch of his debut single 'That's My Goal', Shayne Ward
> said: "I have had a good talk with Robbie Williams. He actually came
> and found me and congratulated me because he had been watching the
> show."

> "He had been texting and voting for me to win as well," the
> singer said. "He said, and I am sure he really did mean it, that I'm
> going to have a great career."

> "People have said that they can see a young him in me, and he agreed
> in front of me. It was fantastic."

Back
Top Bottom