Thought everyone needed a good laugh today.............

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud

So, I had to post this. Other than their new release? when was the last time KROQ gave a f***in shit about Depeche Mode or played anything of theirs on their f***ing shitty station except at lunch?

Kevin Weatherly(KROQ PD): You're fooling NO ONE with this. Everyone knows your stations ratings are going down, the music that you play on your *ahem* station is utter shiite, and you're desperate to try anything. I think you're a giant hairy ballbag, & completely useless in modern radio, and you know DICK about what the fans want(if you did? you wouldn't play the utter garbage you do hourly). By the way, GO f*** YOURSELF!!! P.S. If you want to invite his PIMPship to anything in the future having to do with your *ahem* station, do us all a favor? Don't wait till the album comes out and then jump on his nutts and act like you've been supporting him for years. We all see right through you needledick. You don't play a f***ing song of his except for lunchtime, stop faking that you care about the fans. We all know, once ROTT is out, you'll do exactly that: suck him off and "promote" a show with him (sponsored by you), and you'll suddenly "leave him" (like you ALWAYS DO) when the album's not being played anymore and your concert(s) with him are over. Last time I checked...I've heard NOTHING from Morrissey/DM/The Cure in a regular rotation on your shit station. However, if Sum 41 or Good Charlotte or some other extremely crappy group released a new disc? you'd be on them like hair on a gorilla and practically swallow their manjunk while playing their latest "hit single" to the point we all want to vomit.

Anyways, here's the laughable article:

NEW YORK (Billboard) - Some of the biggest names in modern rock, including Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Coldplay, the White Stripes, System Of A Down and Korn, have signed on for Los Angeles radio station KROQ-FM's annual Almost Acoustic Xmas show.

The event takes place December 10-11 at the Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk.

The first night will feature NIN, System Of A Down, Korn, Fall Out Boy, Thrice, Rise Against and Avenged Sevenfold. The next evening will boast performances by Depeche Mode, the White Stripes, Coldplay, Jack Johnson, Death Cab For Cutie, Nada Surf, Hot Hot Heat and the Bravery.

Tickets for night one are already on sale; night two tickets go on sale Friday (November 18) at 6 p.m. PT.

I agree.

Take a look at their Most Requested and Most Played link on their website. They don't and never mesh up.

They don't care what the audience wants to hear, its what the suits wants played is what matters.

Its an MTV of radio. crap crap crap crap crap.

Yeah, kroq has definately lost it's luster. And Pimp, you are sooo right about the way they do MOZ. They ride the bandwagon when his new stuff comes out and when they advertise his shows they play "There's a light" in the background as opposed to his new stuff. It's all bullshit. Pimp if you give me your email, I have something for you.

Bitch...DM played the KROQ Acoustic X-Mas Show in '98...

They've always repped DM when a new album comes out...tool.

> So, I had to post this. Other than their new release? when was the last
> time KROQ gave a f***in shit about Depeche Mode or played anything of
> theirs on their f***ing shitty station except at lunch?

> Kevin Weatherly(KROQ PD): You're fooling NO ONE with this. Everyone knows
> your stations ratings are going down, the music that you play on your
> *ahem* station is utter shiite, and you're desperate to try anything. I
> think you're a giant hairy ballbag, & completely useless in modern
> radio, and you know DICK about what the fans want(if you did? you wouldn't
> play the utter garbage you do hourly). By the way, GO f*** YOURSELF!!!
> P.S. If you want to invite his PIMPship to anything in the future having
> to do with your *ahem* station, do us all a favor? Don't wait till the
> album comes out and then jump on his nutts and act like you've been
> supporting him for years. We all see right through you needledick. You
> don't play a f***ing song of his except for lunchtime, stop faking that
> you care about the fans. We all know, once ROTT is out, you'll do exactly
> that: suck him off and "promote" a show with him (sponsored by
> you), and you'll suddenly "leave him" (like you ALWAYS DO) when
> the album's not being played anymore and your concert(s) with him are
> over. Last time I checked...I've heard NOTHING from Morrissey/DM/The Cure
> in a regular rotation on your shit station. However, if Sum 41 or Good
> Charlotte or some other extremely crappy group released a new disc? you'd
> be on them like hair on a gorilla and practically swallow their manjunk
> while playing their latest "hit single" to the point we all want
> to vomit.

> Anyways, here's the laughable article:

> NEW YORK (Billboard) - Some of the biggest names in modern rock, including
> Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Coldplay, the White Stripes, System Of A
> Down and Korn, have signed on for Los Angeles radio station KROQ-FM's
> annual Almost Acoustic Xmas show.

> The event takes place December 10-11 at the Gibson Amphitheatre at
> Universal CityWalk.

> The first night will feature NIN, System Of A Down, Korn, Fall Out Boy,
> Thrice, Rise Against and Avenged Sevenfold. The next evening will boast
> performances by Depeche Mode, the White Stripes, Coldplay, Jack Johnson,
> Death Cab For Cutie, Nada Surf, Hot Hot Heat and the Bravery.

> Tickets for night one are already on sale; night two tickets go on sale
> Friday (November 18) at 6 p.m. PT.

The radio in this country went down the pan a long time ago- so i know how you feel. I remember a stay in New York when i listened to WDRE new music - it made me realise that radio in the UK was utter shite.
Is wdre still broadcasting? And is there any decent stations left?

Re: Bitch...DM played the KROQ Acoustic X-Mas Show in '98...

> They've always repped DM when a new album comes out...tool.

Hey unwiped ass, that's what I said. They ONLY give a shit about: Moz/DM/The Cure when they have a new disc coming out. They dont play anything of theirs before then at all. Tell me something...do they play anything off YATQ now? What about anything off the Cure's 2004 release? That's what i mean shitstick. They "play" the stuff when they want to, and then when they're done with you? they dont bother with you. I'll bet you some wompom you called up KROQ this second and asked them to play anything by the 3, on their station, you wouldnt hear it? Not till "lunch time".

Good try f***face.

> Yeah, kroq has definately lost it's luster. And Pimp, you are sooo right
> about the way they do MOZ. They ride the bandwagon when his new stuff
> comes out and when they advertise his shows they play "There's a
> light" in the background as opposed to his new stuff. It's all
> bullshit. Pimp if you give me your email, I have something for you.

Email addy: [email protected]

Good lookin out yo. The PIMP thanks you.

Re: Bitch...DM played the KROQ Acoustic X-Mas Show in '98...

> They've always repped DM when a new album comes out...tool.

f***stick....7 yrs ago...have they bothered with them up until now? no. Stop jackin off your dog and pay attention nuttbag

Back
Top Bottom