Robbie Williams Shafts His Fans

A

Aly Panic

The f***er charges his fans £25 a year to subscribe to his web site and you'll get to buy tickets for his tour earlier than those who don't shell out 25 notes.

What a c***!!!

Yes but then you can sell some on ebay, easily gaining your subscription money back

> The f***er charges his fans £25 a year to subscribe to his web site and
> you'll get to buy tickets for his tour earlier than those who don't shell
> out 25 notes.

> What a c***!!!

TO be fair they probably deserve it

Doesn't David Bowie do the same though?

I thought he charged people to sign up to his messageboard, oh but i think you get the added bonus of reading his blog, because i know i'd feel sad if i didn't know what Mr. Bowie was eating for breakfast & whether or not he was planning on buying novelty underpants this festive season.

Saving you the £25 !!!

This season I'll be wearing Sponge Bob Square Pants boxers.

But that's becoming fairly common with fan sites these days.... U2 have been charging money for years. It raises the quality of the site. There's blogs and exclusive news and media content n'all that..... Quite frankly I don't think the boy sits in the quietness of his room and thinks up these things, there's a clever and greedy management behind the product Robbie Williams. I guess they're determined to milk the cow while they can, who knows how long the magic will work??

He's not a c***, just a poor boy stuck in the eye of the storm....

And honestly - wouldn't you happily pay 25 quid and more if Morrissey offered such a service? And I'm not talking advance tickets but a blog? I mean, a BLOG?? A chance to look into Morrissey's head besides buying a record that comes out every few years??

Yeah you would....

> out 25 notes.

> What a c***!!!

> out 25 notes.

> What a c***!!!

I preferred him back in the days when he played Mork.

Back
Top Bottom