The Smiths are dead long live Morrissey.

T

TeddyMorrissey

Errr....EXCUSE ME YOU LOT, THIS IS A MORRISSEY WEBSITE WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP GOING ON ABOUT THE BLOODY SMITHS. IT WAS NICE THEN, BUT IT'S OVER. LIKE SPENDING A NIGHT WITH PAULINE QUIRKE....(OH YESSSSS PLEASE) IT WAS NICE WHILE IT LASTED. IT'S OVER NOW. MOGSEYS' MOVED ON, WHY HAVENT YOU LOT. THE MAN HAS GOT SO MUCH TO OFFER US. HE WAS AN APPRENTICE WITH JOHN, MIKE & ANDY(WE WILL GLOSS OVER CRAIG GANNON WITH A AK47), NOW THE BOY IS A MAN AND A TRADESMAN AT THAT. I CAR'NT SEE THE JOIN WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IT. THE PAST BELONGS THERE LET US REJOICE IN WHAT THE MAN HAS TO OFFER NOW FOR PITYFUL SAKE.

Er moving on, is there any Raven haired Pauline Quirke female Morrissey fans out there looking for gravitationally challenged similar male. Please reply to E-mail address. Everyone needs someone to hug. Have you noticed there's not enough hugging in the world?
Hoplessly Morrisseys'
[email protected].

People, here are the rules...

Thoughtfull posts shall be presented in all caps, while pleads for a mate are presented with standard capitalization.

There are online classifieds you know, hon...

------------------------------------------------
> Errr....EXCUSE ME YOU LOT, THIS IS A MORRISSEY WEBSITE WHY DO
> PEOPLE KEEP GOING ON ABOUT THE BLOODY SMITHS. IT WAS NICE THEN,
> BUT IT'S OVER. LIKE SPENDING A NIGHT WITH PAULINE QUIRKE....(OH
> YESSSSS PLEASE) IT WAS NICE WHILE IT LASTED. IT'S OVER NOW.
> MOGSEYS' MOVED ON, WHY HAVENT YOU LOT. THE MAN HAS GOT SO MUCH
> TO OFFER US. HE WAS AN APPRENTICE WITH JOHN, MIKE & ANDY(WE
> WILL GLOSS OVER CRAIG GANNON WITH A AK47), NOW THE BOY IS A MAN
> AND A TRADESMAN AT THAT. I CAR'NT SEE THE JOIN WHY ARE YOU
> LOOKING FOR IT. THE PAST BELONGS THERE LET US REJOICE IN WHAT
> THE MAN HAS TO OFFER NOW FOR PITYFUL SAKE.

> Er moving on, is there any Raven haired Pauline Quirke female
> Morrissey fans out there looking for gravitationally challenged
> similar male. Please reply to E-mail address. Everyone needs
> someone to hug. Have you noticed there's not enough hugging in
> the world?
> Hoplessly Morrisseys'
> [email protected].

TeddyMorrissey said:
Errr....EXCUSE ME YOU LOT, THIS IS A MORRISSEY WEBSITE WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP GOING ON ABOUT THE BLOODY SMITHS. IT WAS NICE THEN, BUT IT'S OVER. LIKE SPENDING A NIGHT WITH PAULINE QUIRKE....(OH YESSSSS PLEASE) IT WAS NICE WHILE IT LASTED. IT'S OVER NOW. MOGSEYS' MOVED ON, WHY HAVENT YOU LOT. THE MAN HAS GOT SO MUCH TO OFFER US. HE WAS AN APPRENTICE WITH JOHN, MIKE & ANDY(WE WILL GLOSS OVER CRAIG GANNON WITH A AK47), NOW THE BOY IS A MAN AND A TRADESMAN AT THAT. I CAR'NT SEE THE JOIN WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IT. THE PAST BELONGS THERE LET US REJOICE IN WHAT THE MAN HAS TO OFFER NOW FOR PITYFUL SAKE.

Er moving on, is there any Raven haired Pauline Quirke female Morrissey fans out there looking for gravitationally challenged similar male. Please reply to E-mail address. Everyone needs someone to hug. Have you noticed there's not enough hugging in the world?
Hoplessly Morrisseys'
[email protected].

Unfortunate that this is my first post, BUT, after that little rant, you publicly display your email address? Let's be nice!

TeddyMorrissey said:

Hoplessly Morrisseys'
[email protected].

Maybe you should tell Moz himself this, since he performs Smiths songs at his gigs.

Back
Top Bottom