I'm twenty-seven today...please...

I'd like to wish an unhappy birthday (n/m)

> please, please...¿ wish me an (un)Happy Birthday!

"it's a very happy day......we all had lots of fun,fun,fun

and there's ice cream and jelly.....and punch in the belly" by THE BIRTHDAY PARTY

HAVE A HAPPY DAY.................SPENCER

Why an UNhappy birthday??
By all means, have a wonderful birthday!!!! :)

This is YOUR day!

Happy birthday, may all your dreams and wishes come true!!

Have an (un)happy birthday, troubled joe! :)

- Spinster

Doesn't it suck when you start approaching 30 and fame is still eludes you?

Late Bloomers

> Doesn't it suck when you start approaching 30 and fame is still¿ eludes you?

Hey, wasn't Deborah Harry around age 30 when Blondie first came out? She's the same age as my Mom, you know! (er....early 50s)
And don't forget Grandma Moses, who started her painting career in her 70s or 80s! Just remember, it's never too late! ;)

Re: Late Bloomers

> Hey, wasn't Deborah Harry around age 30 when Blondie first came¿ out? She's the same age as my Mom, you know! (er....early 50s)¿ And don't forget Grandma Moses, who started her painting career¿ in her 70s or 80s! Just remember, it's never too late! ;)

Yes! Blondie formed in 1974 when Deborah Harry was 29. She didn't have her first hit until 1978(in the UK)when she was 35. So it really never is too late! At least for women. A man having his first hit at age 35 - that's a bit iffy! hahaaa!

> Doesn't it suck when you start approaching 30 and fame is still¿ eludes you?

do you want to make me depressed, sam?

i'm 31...

> Yes! Blondie formed in 1974 when Deborah Harry was 29. She¿ didn't have her first hit until 1978(in the UK)when she was 35.¿ So it really never is too late! At least for women. A man having¿ his first hit at age 35 - that's a bit iffy! hahaaa!

What about Huey Lewis and the News??? Or Billy Vera and the Beaters??? Weren't they in their 30s when they had their biggest hits? :)

> What about Huey Lewis and the News??? Or Billy Vera and the¿ Beaters??? Weren't they in their 30s when they had their biggest¿ hits? :)

Yeah but they don't count! hahaa!!!