6th of February 1958, never forget!

U

Urban

Morrissey and the true United-fans will never forget and the fooking Cityfans and the rest can keep on singing their hatesong which all United-fans laugh at with it's lyrics being completely non-factical because the matter of ice on the runway had nothing to do with it but the ice on the planes wings did.
I guess poor Cityfans never fly because if they had they would surely had seen the spraying on the wings these days before all flights as a precaution for ice forming on the wings.
Belligerent ghouls are Manchester City fools!

Those magnificant reds in thier flying machines....

Urban
What we object to is the way Manu cash in on the disater and ram it down our throats.
And Manu even had the cheek to expect fans to turn up and pay at a meaningless game to pay for the hardship of the survivors 40 years later, rather than paying up the players themselves.
Shameful given the amount of money the club have raked in on the back of the disaster.
Urban, you are from Sweden. A classic case of 'Why do you support Manu?' And why do you write like Shaun Ryder speaks? All this 'fookin' stuff. makes you look like a right twat.

Re: Those magnificant reds in thier flying machines....

> Urban
> What we object to is the way Manu cash in on the disater and ram it down
> our throats.
> And Manu even had the cheek to expect fans to turn up and pay at a
> meaningless game to pay for the hardship of the survivors 40 years later,
> rather than paying up the players themselves.
> Shameful given the amount of money the club have raked in on the back of
> the disaster.
> Urban, you are from Sweden. A classic case of 'Why do you support Manu?'
> And why do you write like Shaun Ryder speaks? All this 'fookin' stuff.
> makes you look like a right twat.

we follow the shirts and surprise surprise even Man Shitty have awful directors making you the fans pay for their luxury cars but i guess you lot can't see the difference between your shirts and the sky. Fooking druggies go to hell