Importance of Being Morrissey question

T

Tingle

There Morrissey is, sat in his sitting room. He takes up a thick hardback book, flips it open somewhere between the middle and the end and writes right handedly, enthusiastically and with a flourish.

Question is, what was he writing and what was he writing in? Surely it wasn't simply an autograph - the cover or an inside cover would be normal. Was it Morrissey's ideas book, tantalisingly crammed with original lyrics and musings?

Or was it his accounts book where he keeps a record of his income and expenditure? - "Paid to Los Angeles Electric Co. $37.90, 3/8/02"

I actually have a book that once belonged to Morrissey.. it is a book of poems for Men.... In the inside there are random markings,..one being the star of david.. and lines drawn under words wich must have caught his attention.
Some scribbles also adorn the pages, but I shall not reveal as they were his thoughts and could be personal.

Wow! That's interesting Miss P. I feel he must have a very active, obviously very creative (I am stating the obvious), perhaps a little child-like. As for myself, I have an in-built inability to write on printed material and tend to try to keep everything 'mint'. I should get over it really. Thanks for your response. Were there any telephone numbers????????

> I actually have a book that once belonged to Morrissey.. it is a book of
> poems for Men.... In the inside there are random markings,..one being the
> star of david.. and lines drawn under words wich must have caught his
> attention.
> Some scribbles also adorn the pages, but I shall not reveal as they were
> his thoughts and could be personal.

Back
Top Bottom