Moz should have performed at Super Bowl Halftime Show!

B

Bulldozer

What a wasted opportunity by CBS, NFL and MTV to use Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake as performers on the Super Bowl halftime show. Everyone knows that they are not as talented as Morrissey. Morrissey could have used this huge ratings exposure to showcase his new album, and plus all those watching the Super Bowl would have had a better experience and more fun, rather than this whole embarrasing controversy. Can you imagine him singing "Mexico" or "I Like You" in front of 72,000 fans and over 1 billion people worldwide? He would become the #1 star in the world, even bigger than Michael Jackson in his prime. What a great show it would have been. Such a missed opportunity.

if he ripped off his shirt, he could have exposed a band-aid covered nipple!

Yes! Mr. Proper could have pulled off Morrissey's shirt and exposed his body jewelry!

I don't know...Morrissey seems more like a Cock ring sorta guy to me.

Moz's life is a series of wasted opportunities. I still don't get what he did in 1995. That was probably one of the worst years in his entire life.

Re: Yes! Mr.Improper could have pulled off My mum's shirt and exposed her body hair.

We all know shes a hiary woman. People around the hood here call her chewbacca. We used to have trouble recognizing her,till we shaved her back. Nonny,how did your mum get so hairy???? from wally????

Back
Top Bottom