Man City - Now you know they are the best

Massive
absolutely massive
what now?
bringing back them inflatable bananas

I bet the Spurs lads in israel are weeping into their Kabbala (or whatever)

Bring on the reds....

Yes Urban and I bet those ManU gloryhunters in Singapore are crapping their pants too over the next round.
And those in Scandanavia......

The Goat.

Re: Bring on the reds....

The funny thing with shitty fans is that they're like a small irritating fly whose sound just annoys the hell out of you but in the end we always find a daily paper to kill it with. You people are masochists no doubt and just love that hurting feeling and come back for more all the time.
Do you sleep on nails and walk on fire too?
The whole world is laughing at you and if it wasn't for the comedy you provide you would be pretty dull.

So if city do not win every game we should start supporting arsenal or another winning team? You do not understand. You will never understand. We are happy that people like you do not understand, or else the world would be full of plastic city fans buying the shirts and sticking silly cardboard shirts and stickers on the windows of their cars. We are the morrissey of the football world. You are the britney spears...... Thanks you, and goodbye. ctid

was that the best you can do?
hahahaha
pathetic just like MCFC, give me a call when you lot string together 3 straight wins!

> was that the best you can do?
> hahahaha
> pathetic just like MCFC, give me a call when you lot string together 3
> straight wins!

you expect ME to call YOU?........now i know you are dreaming........

> you expect ME to call YOU?........now i know you are dreaming........

yeah, and I'm having a nightmare waiting for a phonecall that will never happen
talking about worrying for no reason
now eat your rat for tea and duck for the bullets round Moss Side you turnip

yawn........... you scared of manchester then? Frightened of Moss Side bullets?......... So..... our choice of team should be governed by: success, glory, total trophies won during any one season, and under no circumstances should the team be based in a city/town that is not middle class, affluent and 'civilised'.
tossssssssssser

> yawn........... you scared of manchester then? Frightened of Moss Side
> bullets?......... So..... our choice of team should be governed by:
> success, glory, total trophies won during any one season, and under no
> circumstances should the team be based in a city/town that is not middle
> class, affluent and 'civilised'.
> tossssssssssser

your onesided jealousy is so fooking funny and it makes me personally feel very good. That silence all these years in May has been absolutely deafening when all you jealous people do what muppets are supposed to do
SHUT UP!!!!!!

Urban, you will find we don't play in Moss Side anymore u stupidly incredible f***whit! Show me your season ticket and then, and only then, will ANY Man City fan truly listen to your views with one ounce of thought and respect! 5th round derby will be the tie of the cup, and before you say 'champions league final in 1999 was a better comeback' like 99% of rags have been saying (never any congratulations for whatever we do, doesn't happen the other way around with the man city fans that actually respect fans and other teams), take a look at this poll on teamtalk.com :-

TEAMtalk Poll Results

What match takes your vote as the greatest three-goal comeback
of recent years?

Spurs 3-4 Man City 50%

Tranmere 4-3 So'ton 10%

Leeds 4-3 Derby 5%

Spurs 3-5 Man Utd 25%

Wolves 4-3 Leicester 10%

> look i am a fan of all manchester teams, but die for Man U since i was old enough to know better (1985), & what ever happens in the the tie Man U will stil the greater team!! History is on our side. I love Man City for their verve but English football is no longer about heart soul & passion but money & we have more! I honestly wish I had started suppurting a team who played with heart but I am stuck with a team I love & who is expected to win always. I live & die with the boys!! >

>

elitism and sexual frustration......

> Urban, you will find we don't play in Moss Side anymore u stupidly
> incredible f***whit! Show me your season ticket and then, and only then,
> will ANY Man City fan truly listen to your views with one ounce of thought
> and respect! 5th round derby will be the tie of the cup, and before you
> say 'champions league final in 1999 was a better comeback' like 99% of
> rags have been saying (never any congratulations for whatever we do,
> doesn't happen the other way around with the man city fans that actually
> respect fans and other teams), take a look at this poll on teamtalk.com :-

> TEAMtalk Poll Results

> What match takes your vote as the greatest three-goal comeback
> of recent years?

> Spurs 3-4 Man City 50%

> Tranmere 4-3 So'ton 10%

> Leeds 4-3 Derby 5%

> Spurs 3-5 Man Utd 25%

> Wolves 4-3 Leicester 10%

is something to laugh at especially as it is the hallmark of any Shitty fan. You never have a fiver between you so fook off

Re: elitism and sexual frustration......

I'm loaded you f***wit! but that's because I don't have to spend all my cash on travel!!! That's if you actually go to the games?
So anyway nazi manu(re) fan do you actually go to the games or are you just one of the many armchair gloryhunting shites!

love

Grim (loadsa money) O'Grady

> Massive
> absolutely massive
> what now?
> bringing back them inflatable bananas

> I bet the Spurs lads in israel are weeping into their Kabbala (or
> whatever)

nice one! Nothing like a good bit of racism to tarnish your victory.

That was posted by a ManU fan mocking, not a City fan.

Back
Top Bottom