Chrissie Hynde joins Morrissey in the fight against Iams

G

GenderNectar

Rock Icon Chrissie Hynde Calls for International Boycott of Iams Over Deadly Experiments on Dogs and Cats

Chrissie Hynde has a bone to pick with pet-food maker Iams. The legendary Pretenders singer has joined PETA’s international campaign against Iams and vows to boycott the company until it stops conducting cruel and deadly experiments on dogs and cats. Taking a break from her band’s world tour, which hits Japan this week, Hynde brandished a handmade sign reading, “Boycott Iams,” and posed with her pampered pooch for this exclusive picture.

L-ChrissieHynde.jpg

Humans get all the blame (once again)

I notice that, once again, it's human beings taking the flak for this.

Ok, they share some of the responsibility, but just ask yourself - who is it that's eating this firm's products?

Domesticated animals need to get their own houses in order.

> Rock Icon Chrissie Hynde Calls for International Boycott of Iams Over
> Deadly Experiments on Dogs and Cats

> Chrissie Hynde has a bone to pick with pet-food maker Iams. The legendary
> Pretenders singer has joined PETA’s international campaign against Iams
> and vows to boycott the company until it stops conducting cruel and deadly
> experiments on dogs and cats. Taking a break from her band’s world tour,
> which hits Japan this week, Hynde brandished a handmade sign reading,
> “Boycott Iams,” and posed with her pampered pooch for this exclusive
> picture.
GO CHRISSIE!!!! every time I buy food for my kitty I feel like retching when I see those IAMS bags.....It reminds me of the film, "SOYLENT GREEN" What I want to know - what are OTHER PET FOODS COMPANIES DOING? is there a way we can find out somehow? PURINA RALSTON, EUKANUBA, ETC....go to the nearest PETSMART AND PETCO and lets learn more about this. I am a vegetarian, working my way to veganism...Kali

Back
Top Bottom