B&S confirm Coachella

• Thread starter Sharron Needles
  • Start date
> Yay....!

I wish they'd announce some dates over here
I have recently developed a crush on Stuart Murdoch and MUST see him in the flesh...

> I wish they'd announce some dates over here
> I have recently developed a crush on Stuart Murdoch and MUST see him in
> the flesh...

Well I don't know who Wimbledon are playing at the weekend, but I think you need to raise ya standards

Now...is morrissey FOR SURE confirmed to coachella????? it was a "rumor" and you know how these rumors go??? these are the same rumors who stated that he was selling his house and moving to england...yet,i was by his house this past weekend and saw no signs for sale and asked his gardeners if he was selling...this was their reply" no,he loves it in L.A.,who's giving you this info??"

> yet,i was by his house this past weekend and saw no signs for
> sale and asked his gardeners if he was selling...this was their
> reply" no,he loves it in L.A.,who's giving you this info??"

aren't you the guy who gave Abrahan hell for standing somewhere near morrissey's house????

> I wish they'd announce some dates over here
> I have recently developed a crush on Stuart Murdoch and MUST see him in
> the flesh...

Dear catastrophe Library waitress.. Prepared to be underwhelmed by B&S live (old threads relate to this, I won't bang on about it!) Even if you lose it to Murdo's engimatic presence, you'll need something to help you out your stupor!

Ruffian

I've read well and heard it said that B&S have the atmospheric stage presence of a lettuce, but I am prepared for that. I just want to listen to Murdoch's voice and have a perve over Scotsmen. The ones I have been exposed to so far don't cut the mustard, quite frankly...

> Dear catastrophe Library waitress.. Prepared to be underwhelmed by B&S
> live (old threads relate to this, I won't bang on about it!) Even if you
> lose it to Murdo's engimatic presence, you'll need something to help you
> out your stupor!

> Ruffian

Football?

> Well I don't know who Wimbledon are playing at the weekend, but I think
> you need to raise ya standards

Hey, where's the real Radar gone? The one who isn't interested in football? You imposter!!!

Re: Football?

> Hey, where's the real Radar gone? The one who isn't interested in
> football? You imposter!!!

I must confess it was my brother who read my screen and told me to write that.

Notts County fans nowadays eh.

Re: Football?

Heh heh, pesky County fans indeed. You had me worried there for a minute.

> I must confess it was my brother who read my screen and told me to write
> that.

> Notts County fans nowadays eh.

NO!! Im the guy who got pissed at abrahan for Videotaping morrisseys house them putting it on video for the entire world to see.

Do us all a afvor ok???? next time,unless you know....dont take the dick out of your mouth ok??? makes things worse for yourself.

> NO!! Im the guy who got pissed at abrahan for Videotaping morrisseys house
> them putting it on video for the entire world to see.

> Do us all a afvor ok???? next time,unless you know....dont take the dick
> out of your mouth ok??? makes things worse for yourself.

so how many times have you been around to see morrissey's gardener?

Ive been to his house about 8 times(why lie??) about 8 of those times...has been to drop off a gift for him. Ive met him 3 times there and once at amoeba. ALL those times,It happened to be by coincidence,nothing more. Id go there and he'd be leaving or getting ready to leave. At amoeba,he happened to stand right next to me when i was looking at (surprise!!) the morrissey singles they had..he said"anything good???" I almost shit my pants,then talked to him for about 15 minutes about current music. very nice man.

As for his gardeners,2 times. Just met them again last week. The one guy i think remembered me from like 2 years prior or something,because he shook my hand. Like i said,no "for sale" signs & the gardeners said he was out of town ,no he's not selling his home and yes,he does enjoy yoshinoya(ok so i lied about that last part...I think!!!!).

Make no mistake though,its not something i do daily/weekly/monthly. Im almost always at amoeba records in hollywood, last week was the first time in months that ive been there. I would never do anything to the extent of what the cats on the "my life with morrissey"dvd did. Ive spoken to abe,I told him that while i didnt agree with what had happened,I still thought he was a cool dude..

Ive met him a total of about 5 times...i forgot about another time. last week was the first time in a few months that i had been by his place. But,I know that he hasnt sold his house. My buddy also knows one of morrissey's friends(or acquaintences),and asked the girl if he moved,she said "no no no! I wish people would stop asking that" exact words!!!!!

There isnt anyone who hasnt either driven by or stopped by his house or wanted to,so if you're thinking"thats so wrong" Guilty as charged!!!! But i can say that im sure countless of hundreds of people have went to his house hoping,praying,begging for him to be there. Its one thing to go and just...matter of factly meet him,or drop off something there and leave right away(whether hes home or not),its another to camp out and pitch a tent in front of his home like I know some people here have.

Im not proud of the fact that when Ive gone there a few times he just happened to either be coming back from somewhere or going somewhere so our paths crosssed,But hey,I dont make it a point everytime im in hollywierd to go by his home. I actually dont like bothering him at all. I was just like "f*** it" last week. i was leaving someplace right down the road from his home ands thought Id go up just to see if these so called"house for sale" rumors were true and he was selling it??? but he wasnt(as I figured). Just happened to be there when his gardeners were there. So I asked and they told. I dropped off a gift,and left.

By the way,he wouldnt know me from adam. Ive never said "yeah,Im the PIMP of the f***in nation and so on"...just been in awe everytime ive met him. I simply said"hello,Im josh..Im one of your biggest fans(I know very "redundant" since EVERYONE Im sure tells him that).Thank you for being you.This is the greatest thing thats happened to me. I really enjoy your music,thanks for making me smile a little better everyday." and left. HE's the one who has initiated more of a conversation everytime. Im scared everytime Ive went there,hoping,PRAYING he wasnt there so i wouldnt break down and cry,Thats why i dont go there too much anymore.

now you know. I know...Im a piece of shit..and most of the f***in dumb dumbs here probably hate my guts(like i give a f***ity f*** about that),but even the PIMP freaks out meeting the man!!!!!!

> By the way,he wouldnt know me from adam. Ive never said "yeah,Im the
> PIMP of the f***in nation and so on"...just been in awe everytime ive
> met him. I simply said"hello,Im josh..Im one of your biggest fans(I
> know very "redundant" since EVERYONE Im sure tells him
> that).Thank you for being you.This is the greatest thing thats happened to
> me. I really enjoy your music,thanks for making me smile a little better
> everyday." and left. HE's the one who has initiated more of a
> conversation everytime. Im scared everytime Ive went there,hoping,PRAYING
> he wasnt there so i wouldnt break down and cry,Thats why i dont go there
> too much anymore.

> now you know. I know...Im a piece of shit..and most of the f***in dumb
> dumbs here probably hate my guts(like i give a f***ity f*** about
> that),but even the PIMP freaks out meeting the man!!!!!!

Hey....the first time I ever met him 12 years ago, I broke down and started BALLING. I asked him if I could have a hug, and he hugged me and grabbed my hand, and he started to cry as well(not like I was mind you...). I slobbered all over his nice clean houndstooth blazer, and generally made a mess of myself. Luckily, threre was somebody there with a video camera, and they actually did send me a copy of the tape a few weeks later!!! I still pull it out every once in a while, just for kicks, and luckily the last couple of times I met him, I was able to maintain my composure. Somewhat....

Sounds like you and I had the same type of feelings toward god???? nice story. He does seem to bring that out in us huh???? the nicest man I have ever met in my entire life.

he has a strange effect on people...they seem to lost it once they're around him. The first time I met him,I literally broke down in tears and he said"why are you crying???" I said"Ive just met the greatest person in the entire world,my biggest idol and hero" and he said"awww,thank you.I appreciate that" Just stood there frozen in my tracks like a deer in headlights. I was shaking so bad i thought I was going to pass out. Its like that every time.

so maybe thats the reason why I flip out whenever someone comes here and trashes him???? We dont need to trash him,we need to WORSHIP HIM!!!!!!

There's nothing wrong with that...I worship him!!!!!
Its funny...so many here talk shit about him,yet when he comes out with something,ANYTHING new,they're all on his nutts. Makes me laugh. Im sure we'll get some jackoffs who say"well the new album isnt good...yadda yadda yadda" same boring dribble as always...But then I can say: go f***yourself and if you dont like the PIMP of the f***in world,go the f***ity f*** to someone elses site and worship them!!!!

Talking about his hair,sexuality,his dog,mike joyce,andy rourke,any other band/cd/tour/album/news not related to him in any way,has NO place here. Go tell it to someone else,not here......thats why i get so pissed off.

if you dont like that: go f***yourselves and realize!!!!!! Im the PIMP of the f***in nation...and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

One last thing to add to this little discussion....... If people didnt trash him so much and said they shit they do here and post useless nonsensical posts about anything else but morrissey,do you think that maybe...just maybe id lighten up a bit???? I bet i would..d the more you say about him...the more I get pissed off and go off. So,maybe if you all stopped talking shit about morrissey,I wouldnt be so bad????? Just a hint...myabe thats why i do what I do to begin with??? you think???? You talk shit about him and post about other bands not related to him,I continue to say shit about you.......heed your own advice......knock it the f*** off and maybe Ill stop?????...nah,Im having too much fun!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom