utter selfishness

A

anonymouse

Isn't it strange how when a UK publication has a feature on Morrissey, someone is kind enough to scan the article onto the messageboard.

Yet, when there is a feature in an American publication there isn't a Yank that can be bothered to post it or even summarise the contents...

> Isn't it strange how when a UK publication has a feature on Morrissey,
> someone is kind enough to scan the article onto the messageboard.

> Yet, when there is a feature in an American publication there isn't a Yank
> that can be bothered to post it or even summarise the contents...

I agree, you get little titbits of information but nowt too fascinating

Come on our American chums scan this interview! Geez guys come on I know its the Superbowl but please please please put this up. I am in work at present and thus am scouring t'internet for something of any interest.= that does not involve genitalia.

Thanking you in advance, you are all very polite persons.

I have said that as soon as I pick up a copy myself I will be happy to scan and post it. I've been harrassing the local magazine vendors, and have been told to expect it in sometime next week.

Index Magazine...see the second news article on the main mage

> WHAT ARTICLE ARE YOU ON ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who? me?

> Isn't it strange how when a UK publication has a feature on Morrissey,
> someone is kind enough to scan the article onto the messageboard.

> Yet, when there is a feature in an American publication there isn't a Yank
> that can be bothered to post it or even summarise the contents...

hell, i would do so but i can't find the damn thing! i've looked in Book People (the place listed on the index website as a distributor) and haven't seen it. i've not seen it in Borders or Barnes and Nobles as of yet, either....not even last month's issue!

believe it or not, i think imported british magazines are easier to find than Index.

BUY the Magazine! You cheap piece-of-shit Limey SCUM!

Talk about f***ing selfish......

Back
Top Bottom