this and that...

T

timhailand.com

Hey Morrissey, I dont know if you ever read these "boards" I just read your interview in Index, and decided to "Google" you. This is the first thing that comes up there. Anyways, dont know if you remember me from the older days. I have become very good friends with your old gal pal Pete Burns. I have hooked him up with my friends, The Scissor Sisters, and he is peforming live tonight in London with them, doing (appropriately) a song of theirs called "Tits on the Radio". I got Pete on your Albert Hall guest list through Murray Chalmers, but Pete didnt get it together to come. I keep telling him he should do a song with you. Pet Shop Boys have written one for him, as well as the Scissor Sisters.

I look forward to your new album, most music pretty much doesnt matter these days, though I do love the pure pop of Scissor Sisters,and Rufus'last one is great. Have you seen or heard of Kiki and Herb? BRILLIANT performers, Murray went to see them and loved them. They are opening for Rufus here in NYC feb 13, and Kiki will duet with Rufus on one song. Dont know if this whole shebang was written in vain, maybe you never read your message boards, I know Pete does his.

At any rate, your work changed my life, and I wish you nothing but further greatness. I have all of Petes contact info if you're interested, nice Tillmans' pic of you in Index,with Mic stand, by the way. Would love to shoot you (with a camera) someday. Happy Year of the MonkeY!! Work with Pete, youre both probably rather difficult and very sensible(what interesting person isn't?) but SO worth it...

tim

Back
Top Bottom