A little something for the entire message board in response to continued abuse from "Crushing Bore."

T

The Ice Man Cometh

http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=A8F161D8-5330-11D8-B39A-E3635E514682

Re: A little something for the entire message board in response to continued abuse from "Crushing Bo

LOL Pops! The tosser deserved it.

> http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=A8F161D8-5330-11D8-B39A-E3635E514682

Re: A little something for the entire message board in response to continued abuse from "Crushing Bo

Really disappointed Ghoul, apparently my "browser cannot support" whatever you had in mind there. Rest assured I am cut to the quick, cowed, chastised and will desist immediately from hounding you to the gates of hell where you belong. I'm sure the "entire message board" is fascinated by your solipsistic masturbation, as evidenced by the number of genuine responses to your thread.

Psycopath.

PS. Stop harassing Mindy, stop harassing David T, and I may consider leaving you to stew in your little personal hell-hole to respond to your own posts to your heart's content.

PPS You should consider leaving more than 20 minutes between posts to bolster the credibility of your split personalities.

Get off my dick motherf***er.

Ha. Made it work!
Hee-hee. That was actually a little bit funny, if thoroughly juvenile.

Now if you could just make it do that with an Australian accent, I'd say you've captured me pretty well.

Your first worthwhile post in ages.

> Get off my dick motherf***er.

Hmmmm *thinks* should I do for you what you've been thoroughly unwilling for others? ... *pauses* ummmmm, well.... NO!

Mind you I am sympathetic to the plight of the mentally ill, so tell you what - if you can post here a letter from your therapist or parole officer advising me that leaving you alone would be the best course of action for your welfare, I'll gladly oblige.

> Ha. Made it work!
> Hee-hee. That was actually a little bit funny, if thoroughly juvenile.
oh good, and here I felt badly that I didn't tell you it was the biggest waste of time. And who ever said civil servants don't do anything? I'm so grateful for all his hard work, I will be thinking of BG today while collecting receipts/bills and W2 forms for the accountant so Ghoul's salary can be paid.

> oh good, and here I felt badly that I didn't tell you it was the biggest
> waste of time. And who ever said civil servants don't do anything?

Perhaps he's in charge of co-ordinating the search for WMD.

OOOOOOOO Watch It Devil'sOOOOOOO!

Or the Meadowlands Box Office might receive a phone call about your terroristic threats and be forced to suspend your status as season ticket holder.

Back
Top Bottom