Moz vs Joyce

R

rejoice

Rumours that Moz, Marr and Rourke are to make music leave Joyce the odd man out - does this mean that Marr and Rourke have sided with Moz in his campaign against Joyce? When? Why?

> Rumours that Moz, Marr and Rourke are to make music leave Joyce the odd
> man out - does this mean that Marr and Rourke have sided with Moz in his
> campaign against Joyce? When? Why?

What, did Marr call up Morrissey after Marr's album bombed?

(I liked Marr's album!)

Yeah, anyway, I don't believe we'll see Marr and Moz together again.

Was that story meaning a full-on reunion, or just like, Marr and Rourke guesting on a couple songs on an album?

> Was that story meaning a full-on reunion, or just like, Marr and Rourke
> guesting on a couple songs on an album?

I suspect this rumour has been fanned by the VH-1 Bands Reunited series. I could potentially see them meeting in a room (sans Joyce, no doubt--or the other three, sans Morrissey) and chatting but, performance-wise, I think we all know better by now.

On a side note, the VH-1 series is quite similar to the tactic Mark Spitz's characters used in the How Soon Is Never novel in their attempt to reunite the Smiths. I do know that he has some sort of affiliation with VH-1 so I wonder if this idea was co-opted in reality.

Cheers,

Jamie

> Rumours that Moz, Marr and Rourke are to make music leave Joyce the odd
> man out - does this mean that Marr and Rourke have sided with Moz in his
> campaign against Joyce? When? Why?

God I am sick to death of saying this but for the last time will people try and get their heads around the fact that Morrissey and Marr will never make muic together again
I know it's tough to accept for some people and I know thousands of people would love to see the two of them work together again but it is not going to happen.
Sorry but there you have it.

Back
Top Bottom