how annoying

G

Greg

Every once in a while I visit amiannoying.com, usually when I'm bored. The site is dedicated to telling us why certain celebrities are annoying or not, but the criteria they use is a bit weak at times. Anyone can vote on whether someone is annoying or not, and the celebrities are then ranked based on votes. Anyway, Moz and The Smiths were recently added. Just visit the site and click on "recently added celebrities", Morrissey and The Smiths are currently at 19 and 20, respectively. I'm posting this help put Moz in the "Least Annoying" category. Go on the site and vote!

> Every once in a while I visit amiannoying.com, usually when I'm bored. The
> site is dedicated to telling us why certain celebrities are annoying or
> not, but the criteria they use is a bit weak at times. Anyone can vote on
> whether someone is annoying or not, and the celebrities are then ranked
> based on votes. Anyway, Moz and The Smiths were recently added. Just visit
> the site and click on "recently added celebrities", Morrissey
> and The Smiths are currently at 19 and 20, respectively. I'm posting this
> help put Moz in the "Least Annoying" category. Go on the site
> and vote!

That web site is annoying.

I voted, though. However, I gave Morrissey and The Smiths votes as being annoying because I think it's cooler to be amongst the most annoying.

Interesting. I emailed the guy who runs the site and told him that if he ever added Morrissey there would be hell to pay. This was several months ago when internet searches for artists I like kept leading me back to that site. I guess he did not listen. Now, I'll have to think about how I can exact my revenge. It's war!

The Smiths profile is downright complimentary. The Moz profile is a bit harsh and has some errors as well. Let's gently suggest some revisions / corrections to make the Mozzy profile, and thus the voting more accurate.

> Interesting. I emailed the guy who runs the site and told him that if he
> ever added Morrissey there would be hell to pay. This was several months
> ago when internet searches for artists I like kept leading me back to that
> site. I guess he did not listen. Now, I'll have to think about how I can
> exact my revenge. It's war!

Gee, does that mean you'll track down this guy's number and leave 5 minute long messages on his answering machine on a daily basis for months on end? Or perhaps you'll pretend you've received death threats from him and threaten to contact the authorities? That's your style, isn't it? Oh, and why did BG AND Popsicle Boy BOTH feel the need to respond to this? It's like everyone knows these are both wholly different individuals, right? LOL!!!!!

> That web site is annoying.

> I voted, though. However, I gave Morrissey and The Smiths votes as being
> annoying because I think it's cooler to be amongst the most annoying.

LOL! I think it's what Moz himself would have wanted!

Back
Top Bottom