Hey true trojan..........................

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the fourhorseman
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the fourhorseman

Why dont you take you...and your shitty f***in football team...and go f*** yourselves??????? I dont give a f*** that your shitty team won its first natl title in what 60 years????? they still suck the sweat of a dead mans balls(kinda like your mom-coincidence??? maybe). Nobody cares about you...you pathetic pile of f***in shit!!!! You're a sorry piece of f***in elephant shit and I wish i could issue you the beating you so well deserve. id like to kick your face in until i have no feeling left in my legs.

Look,its not mindys fault she goes to a school named after something you use having sex...but if you insist on calling yourself a "true trojan"...then be ready for the insults to come flying.

Trojan...just another word for useless..dickwrinkle!!!!!!!

Mr. Improper, sir...

...I have read your posts from time to time and I've never really found anything of value in them.

Until this one.

Keep it up, young man. You've got a healthy streak of vitriol going on this subject.

Re: Mr. Improper, sir...

> ...I have read your posts from time to time and I've never really found
> anything of value in them.

> Until this one.

> Keep it up, young man. You've got a healthy streak of vitriol going on
> this subject.

I'm a huge fan of Mr. Improper. I steal some of his insults to use on people in my daily life!

Seed,my fan base is growing daily. It aint easy being me,but its fun.

By the way,most people would be mad and say"use your own shiot donkeydick" but not me...Im the f***in PIMP of the f***in nation... How can i be mad at you??? you're a fan....feel free to spread a little warmth all over this wonderful land of ours using some of my stuff. Ill expect my check for 20 bucks no later than the NHL playoffs???? Offend everyone is what I say.

Back
Top Bottom