Improper, you are a buffoon. a poor man's greasetea!

M

Marcus

Is there anyone left who remember's the good ol' bad days of greasetea!?? You know, he insulted you. But I believe he was a true intellectual. It was almost a compliment to be insulted by the greasy one. But now we have all of these wannabees. You can tell because they attempt to imitate the same style of insult and criticism. But it's a poor attempt. Halfway through their ranting, you can tell that they do not have the same writing skills and flair that greasetea did. To Greasetea: "Oh, but I remembered you. I remembered you."

Re: marcus,you are an ass clown..and your moms a filthy whore

Look dickwrinkle,Greastea and i are two different people. I know who you are "ghoul",you're not fooling anyone. I dont need to imitate or dupilcate anyone......Im the PIMP of the f***in nation..and you're not. without me and greasetea,this board would be crap. Its dumbshits like you,who f***in make it fun to come here and bash. You supply the ammo,I use it to my advantage. But,just for the sake of arguement,if im the 'poor mans greasetea" as you claim,whats that make you??? "the porrmans improper"?? everyone here knows you've been on me like mike tyson at a beauty pageant,and want to be like me so bad it hurts. You tried to befirend me,now all of a suuden you come out and say"well you're this and that"???? you're a f***in fake dude....(kinda like your sex life).. Look,you cant be me,like me or be friends with me...I dont hang out with f***in losers...so you figured you'd try to be a slickwatts and now trash me??? go f***yourself dickcheese.

the only person ill allow to f*** me is your filthy whore mom...who as we all knows been on more streetcroners than the la times........ Now,gof***yourself donkey dick.

Proper is not a buffoon. Proper is a banger of BABOONS!

."

Re:nonny's not a heterosexual...he likes to f*** moose

Proper's is a heterosexual... but he likes to f*** boy Baboons and moose

Re: Proper's is a heterosexual... but he likes to f*** boy Baboons and moose

This doesnt make sense...but then again...neither do you....so no surprise.

Back
Top Bottom