Announcement (no Moz)

M

Mindy

Last night, for the first time, I reported the harassment I have received on this site to legal authorities. I did not do so out of concern for my personal safety, but rather because I want there to be a record of this harassment should this person ever actually decide to make good on any of his threats, violent and nonviolent alike (i.e, his threat to report me to school authorities). The people I been speaking to have since advised me that I should leave Morrissey-Solo until this person is no longer a member of the community. They assured me that this person's activities have indeed crossed into the criminal. They pointed out that this person is completely anonymous (although they could find out his indentity) and that I am endangering myself by continuing to engage with him via this messageboard.

I would invite anyone who has been a friend to me here to email me at this address if you'd like to continue to talk from time to time. I've met a lot of great people here and I'm sorry to leave you behind. Pity about the psycho(s).

Also, I would invite anyone who has saved any of his death threats (especially the particularly despicable ones he's made in chat) to email them to me to be added to a dossier.

I hope David T. finally decides to ban this person. He really shouldn't allow decent people to be run off by mentally ill nuisances who use this site to engage in criminal behavior. I hope to be able to return once this person .

Love, peace and harmony to all but a select few,

Mindy

That should read: "once this person is no longer allowed at Moz-Solo."

Re: That should read: "once this person is no longer allowed at Moz-Solo."

It seems to me like you have some problems of your own, Mindy.
Why didn't you just ignore this person? Instead you fed into it, I don't know how many threads we've had to endure between you two.
Calling the authorities speaks volumes.
You constantly seek attention, and not the positive kind, this post being a prime example.
I seriously doubt any real harm would come to you.
If you're so clever you would have ceased communication with this individual
at the start of your 'cyber whateveryouwanttocallit' yet you fed the flames and
are now yelling Fire!
I suggest you check yourself.

Mindy,you and i have had our differences in the past. Going to the "authorities" or reporting anyone to the police is useless. Unfortunately,if what someone said on here was "illegal and not freedom of speech",alot here wouldve been arrested a long time ago. I saw f*** 'em,dont lose a wink of sleep over any of them. if being an ass clown were a crime,people like grim,nonny and others wouldve been gone a long time ago. Just ignore them......Nothing anyone says here about me warrants any concern from the PIMP of the nation.

They can dish it out,but when its thrown back on them,they get all defensive...makes me laugh.

Re: Mindy, the only person who shouldn't be allowed here is YOU!!

Mindy:

At first you were "cute". Then your picture surfaced and you became that girl who has "such a pretty face". Now you're just an annoying bitch who needs to shut her f***ing mouth!

Your crazed posts and bitter rants are enough to turn anyone off, it's no wonder you don't have a boyfriend.

If you're going to stalk anything, I'd suggest stalking a personality...god knows you need one.

> Last night, for the first time, I reported the harassment I have received
> on this site to legal authorities. I did not do so out of concern for my
> personal safety, but rather because I want there to be a record of this
> harassment should this person ever actually decide to make good on any of
> his threats, violent and nonviolent alike (i.e, his threat to report me to
> school authorities). The people I been speaking to have since advised me
> that I should leave Morrissey-Solo until this person is no longer a member
> of the community. They assured me that this person's activities have
> indeed crossed into the criminal. They pointed out that this person is
> completely anonymous (although they could find out his indentity) and that
> I am endangering myself by continuing to engage with him via this
> messageboard.

> I would invite anyone who has been a friend to me here to email me at this
> address if you'd like to continue to talk from time to time. I've met a
> lot of great people here and I'm sorry to leave you behind. Pity about the
> psycho(s).

> Also, I would invite anyone who has saved any of his death threats
> (especially the particularly despicable ones he's made in chat) to email
> them to me to be added to a dossier.

> I hope David T. finally decides to ban this person. He really shouldn't
> allow decent people to be run off by mentally ill nuisances who use this
> site to engage in criminal behavior. I hope to be able to return once this
> person .

> Love, peace and harmony to all but a select few,

> Mindy

You are just as bad as him/her.If you had ignored this idiot he would have stopped.End of story.

You have done this before. Came on the board,got embroiled in a fight and made what you think is a dramatic farewell.

Just go. You never have anything Morrissey related to share.

Back
Top Bottom