Chill vs. BG

• Thread starter SimplyThrilledHoney
  • Start date
S

SimplyThrilledHoney

Chill = nice & personable.
BG = arse-faced weasel. Or possibly weasel-faced arse. You be the judge.

BG= Really f***ing creepy psychotic. Admits his own mental illness. Can't speak Spanish but makes out he can. Has persecution fantasies about people sending him death threats. Provokes arguments with anyone he resents for being more popular than him then posts pathetic self-evident responses in support of himself making out he has thousands of fans. Has such a pathetic life that he states his grand ambition is to become some sort of identity on this board. Appears to have a much easier time attacking women (to whom he is continually sexually abusive) than men. Has begun stalker-like behaviour threatening intervention in the lives of people on this board in a pathetic attempt to make them feel like the source of the problem (classic stalker behaviour, by the way).
Should be ignored at all costs and in all guises. Label - "psychotic, possibly delusory. Paranoid, unstable, with some form of schizotypal personality disorder".
David T - please, this guy's getting really f***ing scary....

Thank you Simply and thank you Bore.

Hopefully this matter will be resolved in short order.

Re: Thank you Simply and thank you Bore.

> Hopefully this matter will be resolved in short order.

You could resolve it instantly by just not participating in it.

What either of you is trying to achieve here is infintile and baffling and has no place on a music based website.

> You could resolve it instantly by just not participating in it.

> What either of you is trying to achieve here is infintile and baffling and
> has no place on a music based website.

Hey, I'm not going to argue with you, but when somebody attacks me after a truce has been made, I'm not going to -- nor should I -- sit back and take it (IGNORING HIM DOES NOT WORK). Nor can I be expected to ignore it when I see that someone is posting horrible things about people under one name while trying to win their friendship under another. I'm not trying to achieve anything other than the ability for myself and others to post here without fear of psychotic freaks harassing us. Together, we can create a troll-free Moz-Solo. Also, none of this would have happened if a certain someone had been banned from this site for his illegal activities.

Don't worry. I've taken some steps toward ending this harassment and hopefully toward curbing post pollution at Morrissey-Solo.

> Hey, I'm not going to argue with you, but when somebody attacks me after a
> truce has been made, I'm not going to -- nor should I -- sit back and take
> it (IGNORING HIM DOES NOT WORK). Nor can I be expected to ignore it when I
> see that someone is posting horrible things about people under one name
> while trying to win their friendship under another. I'm not trying to
> achieve anything other than the ability for myself and others to post here
> without fear of psychotic freaks harassing us. Together, we can create a
> troll-free Moz-Solo. Also, none of this would have happened if a certain
> someone had been banned from this site for his illegal activities.

> Don't worry. I've taken some steps toward ending this harassment and
> hopefully toward curbing post pollution at Morrissey-Solo.

Can you take some constructive advice ?

Good. GROW UP !!!

I normally enjoy reading the drama threads, but.................

> Can you take some constructive advice ?

> Good. GROW UP !!!

My armchair diagnosis is that Ghoul has lost his marbles. If he really is unhinged, I hope he gets help, no kidding around. But would you like being stalked and harassed by some deranged nutter? These threads are getting disturbing around here. f***ing ay. It doesn't look like iggying the dude would do any good.

We need a "snaps cup" in here and that would solve everything

Re: We need a "snaps cup" in here and that would solve everything

snaps like...mommas so stupid...she got hit by a parked car????? that kinda shit?????

Back
Top Bottom