Vaginas are special.

B

Betty

Hello. I am here to tell you about something that you probably don't think about very often. But I do. Vaginas. Vaginas are special. Not everyone can have a vagina. Only some people do. Only the best people have vaginas.
A vagina is a wonderful and miraculous thing. The wonderful shapes, colors, and odors...the breathtaking juices...vaginas are a gift to us. This cannot be denied. Vaginas are the portals through which all of us who were not caesarian births have passed to see the light of day for the very first time. I think that this is true for people from the UK, too. But they may call this process something different. They may call vaginas something different, too.
The most wondrous and special thing about the vagina is its extreme elasticity. A vagina can expand to the girth of a bowling ball. This is true. I have not made it up.
If you have a vagina, you should cleanse it regularly, but very gently. If you do not have a vagina, you probably have a girlfriend who has a vagina and you should cleanse her vagina regularly, but very gently.
Take some time to appreciate the special vagina that you have in your life today.

PS ~ There is a boy who comes here. He is around 15 years old. I think his name is David Tree. He makes my vagina moist because he is around 15 years old. If he reads this, he should email me privately.

> Hello. I am here to tell you about something that you probably don't think
> about very often. But I do. Vaginas. Vaginas are special. Not everyone can
> have a vagina. Only some people do. Only the best people have vaginas.
> A vagina is a wonderful and miraculous thing. The wonderful shapes,
> colors, and odors...the breathtaking juices...vaginas are a gift to us.
> This cannot be denied. Vaginas are the portals through which all of us who
> were not caesarian births have passed to see the light of day for the very
> first time. I think that this is true for people from the UK, too. But
> they may call this process something different. They may call vaginas
> something different, too.
> The most wondrous and special thing about the vagina is its extreme
> elasticity. A vagina can expand to the girth of a bowling ball. This is
> true. I have not made it up.
> If you have a vagina, you should cleanse it regularly, but very gently. If
> you do not have a vagina, you probably have a girlfriend who has a vagina
> and you should cleanse her vagina regularly, but very gently.
> Take some time to appreciate the special vagina that you have in your life
> today.

> PS ~ There is a boy who comes here. He is around 15 years old. I think his
> name is David Tree. He makes my vagina moist because he is around 15 years
> old. If he reads this, he should email me privately.

Oh ya, I like vaginas most when they are bent over on all fours! Does that make you moist too??? If it does I'll send my photo and email address.

I think you are a sad man, and yes we have a name for men like you in the uk too, which is similar to vaginas.

Glad to hear that your vagina is man enough to admit to such things.

Attn!!! Pervert Alert!!!

FYI I've reported your post for it's content ; containing material of a sexual nature towards a 15yr old, whether you are male or female your post is criminal,vulgar and disgusting. People like you should be taken out and shot! LOSER!!!

Vaginas are right.

You are wrong. A vagina is a beautiful thing. You would be better if you had one.

> FYI I've reported your post for it's content ; containing material of a
> sexual nature towards a 15yr old, whether you are male or female your post
> is criminal,vulgar and disgusting. People like you should be taken out and
> shot! LOSER!!!

Re: Vaginas are right.

> You are wrong. A vagina is a beautiful thing. You would be better if you
> had one.

I DO have one. She's fixing me breakfast as we speak.

Re: Vaginas are right.

You're right...they're a beautiful thing...especially when Im going down on a fly hotties V......

Re: What about YOU??? where do i start?????

Ok...... you're a f***in lying piece of pathetic shit thats never amounted to anything,nor will you ever.....you like to fondle other men who you "wrestle".....You make all those other men you roll around on a sweaty mat with moist...thats why you're a wrestler...and not a very bright one at that...me personally??? i loved the "the whole von erich clan's dead"..really??? is that what joey douchebag liar styles told you on his "hotline"???? funny...kevins still alive. Some people...never cease to amaze me with their lack of intelligence.

paedo dirty f***er

a pre-pubescent boy being f***ed by you, you dirty nonce is not a vagina, you make me sick you dirty pervert! the only c*** you've ever seen is by looking in the mirror.

Grim

pic140584.jpg

Back
Top Bottom