We're a happy family

• Thread starter LoafingOaf - Blair Democrat
  • Start date
L

LoafingOaf - Blair Democrat

Hey, did you guys know there might be a new Morrissey album this year?

1st snaps goes to Morrissey

> Hey, did you guys know there might be a new Morrissey album this year?
for going in the studio..
snaps for Morrissey!!

Re: and 2nd goes to future basketball star Aaron Boone

Re: and 2nd goes to future basketball star Aaron Boone

They need to ship his shitty ass back to the f***in reds......he isnt that good anyways...living off 1 lucky homerun is all new york fans seem to do...the guy was garbage before that big hit....and now,as expected...he's an even sorrier piece of shit. Im glad the yankme's are stuck without a thirdbaseman. hey,why not bring that shitty ass drew henson f***knob up????? f***in douchebag steinbrenner...he's getting exactly what he deserves...this from a man who wrestled with the idea of launching torre out on his ass...what a f***in dumb move that wouldve been....guys the best f***in manager in baseball..everyone knows it.,..but george........f***in dolt!!!!!! And yankme fans wonder why the rocket went to houston???

at 5.7 mil that must have been one hell of a basketball game!

but no need to be mean in here!
Can't wait to see what mysterious illness Clemens is going to develop right before Houston goes to Shea!

OH, but what a homerun that was!!!!!

> They need to ship his shitty ass back to the f***in reds......he isnt that
> good anyways...living off 1 lucky homerun is all new york fans seem to
> do...the guy was garbage before that big hit....and now,as expected...he's
> an even sorrier piece of shit. Im glad the yankme's are stuck without a
> thirdbaseman. hey,why not bring that shitty ass drew henson f***knob
> up????? f***in douchebag steinbrenner...he's getting exactly what he
> deserves...this from a man who wrestled with the idea of launching torre
> out on his ass...what a f***in dumb move that wouldve been....guys the
> best f***in manager in baseball..everyone knows it.,..but
> george........f***in dolt!!!!!! And yankme fans wonder why the rocket went
> to houston???
I don't, he's an asshole and if he goes into the HOF as a Yankee I'm going to be mad. Let him go in as a Blue Jay. I might have to make an appearence at Shea when the Astros come to town to see a pitch thrown at Clemens head. Its certainly big enough, i could even hit it from 90 feet away.
There's talk of Brousus coming out of retirement and Shef has played 3rd base in the early 90's. Henson should play football.
Joe is a class act and unfortunatly I think he's gone after this season. Mattingly won't make it to the end of the season.

Re: OH, but what a homerun that was!!!!!

Look,if steinbrenner shitcans donnie baseball...the PIMP of the f***in nation's going to come to nyc and issue georgey a nice f***in beating. No one respects donnie baseball,the mans god!!!!!! greatest 1st baseman ever!!!!!!! George gets rid of him and keeps darryl shitberry and dwight (not so )gooden???? No wonder why the yanks havent won in a few years.

Proper, you like Don Mattingly!!???

> Look,if steinbrenner shitcans donnie baseball...the PIMP of the f***in
> nation's going to come to nyc and issue georgey a nice f***in beating. No
> one respects donnie baseball,the mans god!!!!!! greatest 1st baseman
> ever!!!!!!! George gets rid of him and keeps darryl shitberry and dwight
> (not so )gooden???? No wonder why the yanks havent won in a few years.
I knew I liked you for a reason but please smack steinbrenner anyways. Yankees batting coach, what a thankless job. He will be gone by the end of season. How funny is it that Strawberry is a player developement coach. Developement for what? how to find the best crack house in Tampa or the best street corner to pick up a prostitute? Almost as funny as Steinbrenner telling Sheffield he is going to replace Derek, Jason, and Jorge as Yankee leaders.
ahh, how many days until catchers and pitchers report to spring training.....

Re: Of course..he's the f***in man!!!!!!!!

Feb 12th i think for reporting. Yeah,even I know donnie baseball rules!!!! Ive ALWAYS loved donnie mattingly,the guys got 9 gg's and like a.301 BA??? he's the f***in man!!!!! Hail donnie baseball. George is a f***in douchebag anyways. You dont shitcan a mgr whos won you 4 ws in what 7 years???? the man should own NYC,maybe my indians can hire him??? Im still in shock donnie baseballs not in the HOF,he needs to be. What are those f***in writers smokin????

> Feb 12th i think for reporting. Yeah,even I know donnie baseball rules!!!!
> Ive ALWAYS loved donnie mattingly,the guys got 9 gg's and like a.301 BA???
> he's the f***in man!!!!! Hail donnie baseball. George is a f***in
> douchebag anyways. You dont shitcan a mgr whos won you 4 ws in what 7
> years???? the man should own NYC,maybe my indians can hire him??? Im still
> in shock donnie baseballs not in the HOF,he needs to be. What are those
> f***in writers smokin????
2 weeks away!!! I don't think I'm going to make it down this year though.
What George doesn't realize is that Joe is no Billy Martin. I heard if Joe doesn't come back its going to be Bucky Dent(again)
Mattingly belongs in the HOF, even with his shortened career.
What do you think of the Pete Rose situation.

Rose in the HOF for sure...as for him being in baseball??? no way. You shouldnt judge him on what he did outside of baseball. "cahrlie hustles" the man...needs to be in the HOF...end of story!!!!!