Band reunited: Kajagoogoo (spoiler)

W

Weiß

I hated no band more than Kajagoogoo in the early 1980s. But I had more or less forgotten about them until Vh-1 or MTV covered them on a one-hit-wonders or where are they now show, when they explained how acrimonious their break up had been.

So even though I hated them with a passion, it was pretty cool to see them get back together, which they did, and to appear to genuinely forgive and forget.

Surely the success of this first season will lead to some really bad bands reuniting in the future. Who wants to see Thompson Twins, Styper or Warrant reunite? But it should also bring some good bands back together. How cool will it be to see Stone Roses? Or Black Flag? Or, or...

Here's a great show idea...Let's reunite Improper with the monkey's ass he sprang from.

I hear Mr. Proper never has a problem "reuniting" with ANY monkeys ass....

...or a Baboon bum either!

The roses getting back together would be bliss!

pic140358.jpg

f*** off you English wanker...I don't need your help you shit toothed limey!

What makes you think I am some fookin' Limey? Shitebag!

Re: The roses getting back together would be bliss!

One of my major musical regrets is not seizing the opportunity to see them live...

> One of my major musical regrets is not seizing the opportunity to see them
> live...

they're my favourite band... *hides*

> One of my major musical regrets is not seizing the opportunity to see them
> live...

I saw themm live ay the Cambridge Corn Exchange Bluenose and it was THE worst gig I have ever seen.

It was shortly before they split.Squire and Brown were barely acknowledging each other and travelling to the gigs on seperate buses.

I don't think they even soundchecked before the gig as the sound was woeful and in Ian Brown I saw the worst live vocal performance I have ever seen.

Perhaps I caught them as they were crashing out of control but gig wise this was the biggest disappointment I have ever had.

Well, you're right (as usual), Johnny. I meant I wished I'd have seen them c1989. Although as I was an innocent 14 year old then, maybe frequenting some of the dives they played in B'ham at the time would have turned me into a perv in later life.

A few of my mates went to see them when they toured for 'The Second Coming', but I had just started a new job and couldn't get the time off. Should have done a sicky, I suppose. Oh well.

> I saw themm live ay the Cambridge Corn Exchange Bluenose and it was THE
> worst gig I have ever seen.

> It was shortly before they split.Squire and Brown were barely
> acknowledging each other and travelling to the gigs on seperate buses.

> I don't think they even soundchecked before the gig as the sound was
> woeful and in Ian Brown I saw the worst live vocal performance I have ever
> seen.

> Perhaps I caught them as they were crashing out of control but gig wise
> this was the biggest disappointment I have ever had.

Re: Here's a great show idea...Let's reunite cock and balls with the cum stain on the bed

he was created from. hey,I liked your post about the "whole vin erich clan" being dead. Let it go f***stain....you're full of shit,you know it...we know it...you're just mad that I called you on all your bull shit lies. It aint easy being me,but its fun.

Re: What makes you think I am some fookin' Limey? Shitebag!

Stealing my stuff again are you nonny??/ shitbag??? gees,Ive only been saying that for years now...you're pathetic!!!!! you have to steal everyone else's stuff because you cant f***in think of anything original to say you're f***in self????? you f***in hing hang and a half.