Morrissey's "Under The Influence"...

C

Cj

...SUCKS. I was dissapointed with it. I understand that he compiled his favorites onto one CD but C'mon man! I recognized one song, Little Time, from The Importance of Being Morrissey. The rest? I was like, "What the Duck!?" Anyways, I hope his new album has an edgy feel to it...not like the guitar-strumming-happy Maladjusted. What ever happened to the "lead" guitar like JMarr? Lately it's been lame-ass strumming, even for intros. He needs to get back to the basics like intro to This Charming Man.

Laters.

Why don't you go buy that stupid "milkshake" single or some compilation album from Now or K-Tel you moron?

"Moz picked stuff he liked not stuff I like," CJ cried while fingering momma.

AWWWWWWWWWW SHUDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Your complaints are insipid and truly show you have no taste, nor brains you dickface.

Better yet "see jay", how about you go jam a stick up your ass until it ruptures your liver? That way we don't have to hear your boring criticisms and inane yammerings.

Well, surely the point is that those tracks were selected for good reasons and not by you !

The whole series of those releases is now becoming quite interesting and refreshing.

Also, Splish Splash by Bobby Darin did not make the list (surprise surprise) so no need for the duck.

Strawberry

> ...SUCKS. I was dissapointed with it. I understand that he compiled his
> favorites onto one CD but C'mon man! I recognized one song, Little Time,
> from The Importance of Being Morrissey. The rest? I was like, "What
> the Duck!?" Anyways, I hope his new album has an edgy feel to
> it...not like the guitar-strumming-happy Maladjusted. What ever happened
> to the "lead" guitar like JMarr? Lately it's been lame-ass
> strumming, even for intros. He needs to get back to the basics like intro
> to This Charming Man.

> Laters.

Back
Top Bottom